PDA

View Full Version : It's 9 AM on Christmas morning

cameraman
12-25-09, 12:03 PM
How many toys have you assembled so far?
:laugh:

dando
12-25-09, 12:17 PM
How many toys have you assembled so far?
:laugh:

I only assembled a couple of toys, but one of them was a wooden high chair that I had to assemble and disassemble a couple of times last night. :gomer: My peeve is the damn packaging. Fugging twisty thingys. :irked: :mad: :thumdown:

-Kevin

Elmo T
12-25-09, 12:17 PM
You mean this AM or before I went to bed last night?? :saywhat:;):thumbup:

No sooner is one box opened and they've moved onto to something else.

dando
12-25-09, 12:39 PM

Squirrel! ;)

http://scribesexpress.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/up_dug.jpg

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-25-09, 12:56 PM
My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.

cameraman
12-25-09, 01:11 PM
You mean this AM or before I went to bed last night?? :saywhat:;):thumbup:

This AM. Santa brought an Army of Hot Wheels Dinosaur Trick tracks. Quite the Rube Goldberg thing when it is all set up.

He burned through the whole pile and now he is going back one at a time for a more detailed exploration of each...

dando
12-25-09, 01:27 PM
3 yo is fascinated with the Cars game for the Leapster and the Lightning McQueen car Santa brought. She (yes, she) also saw Expedition Everest during the Di$ney parade and wants to go weeee! on it during our upcoming WDW trip. :thumbup: OTOH, our 6 yo won't have anything to do with it. :saywhat: *shrugs*

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-25-09, 01:28 PM
Unless your 3 year old is an absolute giant, they won't let her on EE.

Sean Malone
12-25-09, 02:01 PM
Mine's finally at the age where she's getting excited about her gifts that are clothes. Used to be she'd toss them over her shoulder and grab another present! And we both got the same toy...CoD-MW2!!! Woot!

Elmo T
12-25-09, 02:04 PM
Transformers? Really, WTF? :flame:

It is 5 construction vehicles that transform into robots. THEN - you convert each robot into the super-mega-robot god or whatever. :saywhat:

The instructions are like 4 steps total. Just click, click, done. :confused:

I hope he picks this up quicker than me!

dando
12-25-09, 02:06 PM
Unless your 3 year old is an absolute giant, they won't let her on EE.

I know. :( 45" is the requirement. She's big for her age ~42"), but she won't be that big by the beginning of March. Perhaps by our next trip in December. :)

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-25-09, 08:05 PM
I know. :( 45" is the requirement. She's big for her age ~42"), but she won't be that big by the beginning of March. Perhaps by our next trip in December. :)

-Kevin

If she's 42"... chunky shoes, minnie ears, she's in.

Michaelhatesfans
12-26-09, 02:26 AM
Transformers? Really, WTF? :flame:

It is 5 construction vehicles that transform into robots. THEN - you convert each robot into the super-mega-robot god or whatever. :saywhat:

I talked my son down from that one, thinking that getting him several smaller ones for the same price would be better...:\

For my sins I spent the better part of a pot and a half of coffee this morning trying to convert an SR-71 into a robot.:gomer:

Ankf00
12-26-09, 05:23 AM

but spent all of today past 12 cooking roy choi's kogi tacos.

2 hour union approved break when i sliced my finger to the bone trimming the beef short ribs from the bone :D

Elmo T
12-26-09, 07:26 AM
I talked my son down from that one, thinking that getting him several smaller ones for the same price would be better...:\

For my sins I spent the better part of a pot and a half of coffee this morning trying to convert an SR-71 into a robot.:gomer:

One word: Grammie :rolleyes:

TKGAngel
12-26-09, 11:02 AM

But I have an iPod touch to play with today. :)

2 hour union approved break when i sliced my finger to the bone trimming the beef short ribs from the bone

How many stitches did you get?

dando
12-26-09, 11:05 AM
Watching Papa struggle to put Mouse Trap together for more than an hour only to read the instructions to put the trap together is part of playing the game. :rofl: :gomer:

-Kevin

G.
12-26-09, 12:31 PM
The true magic of Christmas: On Christmas Day I can beat the g.'s on their new video games. :)

That won't last much longer.

devilmaster
12-26-09, 12:50 PM
lol

When they start to beat you, yell at them to do their homework and then lose the game. ;)

Elmo T
12-26-09, 02:29 PM
They are on to Play-Doh now.

"Doh" meaning "Doh! I've stepped on another piece of Play-Doh and have permanently ground it into the kitchen floor..."

dando
12-26-09, 03:41 PM
They are on to Play-Doh now.

"Doh" meaning "Doh! I've stepped on another piece of Play-Doh and have permanently ground it into the kitchen floor..."

Just let it dry and it should crumble off later.

In the meantime, the wife decided to clean out the pantry and has clogged the kitchen sink. Call to Roto Rooter ensues. :saywhat: :irked: :mad: :shakehead

-Kevin

oddlycalm
12-26-09, 04:34 PM
2 hour union approved break when i sliced my finger to the bone trimming the beef short ribs from the bone :D
Mexican taco truck / Korean BBQ fusion can be a harsh mistress I guess :eek: A little red sauce should hide the evidence.

oc

chop456
12-26-09, 05:55 PM
Just let it dry and it should crumble off later.

In the meantime, the wife decided to clean out the pantry and has clogged the kitchen sink. Call to Roto Rooter ensues. :saywhat: :irked: :mad: :shakehead

-Kevin

Do you have some of that new fangled, homeowner-proofed plumbing or what? :tony::D

dando
12-26-09, 06:05 PM
Do you have some of that new fangled, homeowner-proofed plumbing or what? :tony::D

No. Just a wife that thinks everything should go down the disposal. :shakehead :mad: All fixed now...I got the wood chipper out. :gomer:

-Kevin

Napoleon
12-26-09, 06:24 PM
:mad: All fixed now...I got the wood chipper out. :gomer:

-Kevin

Was that for all the stuff your wife wanted to put down the disposal or for the wife (a la Fargo)?

Michaelhatesfans
12-27-09, 05:23 AM
One word: Grammie :rolleyes:

Yeah, $75+ for a Transformer, I should have guessed that there was a grandparent involved.:laugh: