PDA

View Full Version : Danica Out To NASCRAP?...

NismoZ
12-08-09, 03:19 PM
Because Simona is testing with Wiggins at HVM. If she does OK at Sebring she may replace Viso who wants to... uh, move up/over/out?...and team with Doornbos. I'm anxious to see an on track comparo with the Princess, but (again) it turns my stomach to see her headed to The League. Better than Lights I suppose.:shakehead. I still won't switch to get VS but I'll pay a little closer attention.

pchall
12-08-09, 05:38 PM
Because Simona is testing with Wiggins at HVM. If she does OK at Sebring she may replace Viso who wants to... uh, move up/over/out?...and team with Doornbos. I'm anxious to see an on track comparo with the Princess, but (again) it turns my stomach to see her headed to The League. Better than Lights I suppose.:shakehead. I still won't switch to get VS but I'll pay a little closer attention.

The Princess Permapout is supposed to be doing a limited Nationwise schedule with JRM while doing the full IRL schedule. If de Silvestro races in the IRL it will be bonus material for The Foyt Futility Watch. Race by race comparisons between Danican't and Simonacan :) I think de Silvestro would outdrive Patrick even in a car from a second string IRL team.

opinionated ow
12-08-09, 07:07 PM
The Princess Permapout is supposed to be doing a limited Nationwise schedule with JRM while doing the full IRL schedule. If de Silvestro races in the IRL it will be bonus material for The Foyt Futility Watch. Race by race comparisons between Danican't and Simonacan :) I think de Silvestro would outdrive Patrick even in a car from a second string IRL team.

Yep. OOW <3 Simona. ;)

(not so happy about her earling though)

Don Quixote
12-08-09, 07:13 PM
I still wish we could have seen Kat dust sparklepony in equal or similar equipment.

NismoZ
12-08-09, 08:24 PM
I'm still pissed at the way Simona was punted out of the title at the Corkscrew(ed) by a cha(u)mp who wasn't driving like one!:mad:

Sean Malone
12-08-09, 08:26 PM
Is NASCAR still on Fox? They just had the 'announcement' on their scroller and said that NASCAR her presence will help bolster lackluster ratings and attendance.

:rofl:

opinionated ow
12-08-09, 08:33 PM
I'm still pissed at the way Simona was punted out of the title at the Corkscrew(ed) by a cha(u)mp who wasn't driving like one!:mad:

:thumbup: like

NismoZ
12-11-09, 02:39 PM
Simona did so well, was so fast and gave such good feedback in the Sebring test (black and yellow Stargate #78 Dallara) that Wiggins had her immediately working on '010 setups. Team was VERY impressed. Well, duhhhhh. If Viso moves on she may move in! :thumbup: (sorry for the enthusiasm but it isn't League related, believe me.)

TKGAngel
12-12-09, 01:55 PM
And now Milka has an ARCA test scheduled at Daytona later this month.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm

NismoZ
12-13-09, 05:31 PM
WITH Princess.

swift
12-15-09, 08:44 PM
There's a Tom Jensen article on SpeedTV.com about Danica's upcoming NASCAR season. Jensen asks a well-known Open-Wheel journalist about her chances for success.

Will she get THE CALL? Hell yes, she'll have a larger engine at Daytona than Richard Petty did in 1984
:D

(other than RM's quip the article was a waste of electrons)

NismoZ
12-16-09, 12:28 PM
Dang! I was formulating a "call" post last week then forgot about it. Something about "getting the call, but not being able to answer it"? The call usually shows up in qualifying first, right? Lets look for a top 10 start and take bets on the LAP 10 position.:)