PDA

View Full Version : It's going to be interesting at the Autódromo José Carlos Pace

cameraman
10-17-09, 04:01 PM
A thoroughly scrambled grid with the championships on the line.

Button chokes yet again.
Vettel, who knows what happened there.
Rubens at the top of his game.

And we don't even have to get up at 0:dawn thirty to see it:thumbup:

NismoZ
10-17-09, 05:50 PM
I LOVED the compilation segment with no commentary. I about peed my pants!:thumbup:

Sean Malone
10-17-09, 09:25 PM
ARRGHH!!!! DVR Ran out on meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emjaya
10-18-09, 02:43 AM
A thoroughly scrambled grid with the championships on the line.

Button chokes yet again.
Vettel, who knows what happened there.
Rubens at the top of his game.

And we don't even have to get up at 0:dawn thirty to see it:thumbup:

2.45am. :yuck:

Woobens. :cool:

opinionated ow
10-18-09, 05:16 AM
2.45am. :yuck:

Woobens. :cool:

I know! 6AM rerun on ONE. I'm thinking about it. Might get to see it all before work...

High Sided
10-18-09, 05:55 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

oddlycalm
10-18-09, 08:36 PM
Man, talk about a close order group fornication, what a weird race...:laugh: Kimi's "wall of flame" drive looked like out of a 1950's thrills on wheels show...
:D All they needed was someone to go up on two wheels and drive down the main straight.

oc

meadors
10-18-09, 08:38 PM
All they needed was someone to go up on two wheels and drive down the main straight.

oc

:rofl:

Fio1
10-18-09, 10:56 PM
How brilliant was Koboyashi's drive today? Best drive for a new comer of the year, made Grosjean look like an amateur.

JLMannin
10-18-09, 11:10 PM
Why on Earth was Truli in Sutils face about their contact? Jarno tried to make the impossible pass, and Sutil gave him sufficient room, short of just pulling over and letting him past. I think Sutil should have been the one fuming. Did I miss something?

Lux Interior
10-18-09, 11:10 PM
Maybe he will get Jarno's seat next season.

Lux Interior
10-18-09, 11:11 PM
Why on Earth was Truli in Sutils face about their contact? Jarno tried to make the impossible pass, and Sutil gave him sufficient room, short of just pulling over and letting him past. I think Sutil should have been the one fuming. Did I miss something?
Totally Trulli's fault. No way could Sutil see him there.

oddlycalm
10-19-09, 12:22 AM
Totally Trulli's fault. No way could Sutil see him there.
Agreed, but Sutil driving back onto the track and crashing Alonso out probably wasn't the smoothest move he could have made....

oc

Pilgrims Drop
10-19-09, 05:22 AM
Agreed, but Sutil driving back onto the track and crashing Alonso out probably wasn't the smoothest move he could have made....

oc

Not sure you can call it driving when he is sliding around on wet grass and mud with slick tires... very limited grip levels to say the least

TrueBrit
10-19-09, 09:11 AM
YYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hard Driver
10-19-09, 09:19 AM
How brilliant was Koboyashi's drive today? Best drive for a new comer of the year, made Grosjean look like an amateur.

Well he had a fantastic drive until he came out of the pits and decided to take a Williams out with a ridiculous blocking move when the Williams was already shooting up the side of him. Until that point, he had an excellent drive. Then I would call the move taking out the Williams a rookie mistake.

Hard Driver
10-19-09, 09:27 AM

Agreed, Trulli put his car in a place where it did not belong. A pass on the outside there just didn't seem reasonable.

Trulli got fined for his after crash antics:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79597

Fio1
10-19-09, 01:29 PM
Trulli is still going crazy about that accident. Said Sutil blocked him on purpose and that they were side-by-side. In Sutil's incar you barely saw Trulli on the outside, besides when you are turning left are you looking to your right? No. Jarno should have never gone on the outside like that. Never! Trulli is out of his mind and probably knows he is on his way out of F1.....:thumdown:

NismoZ
10-19-09, 02:04 PM
Yeah, like that was the ONLY blocking going on.:rolleyes: What would you call the race winners' move "against" Kimi on lap 1? Not a single word on that one.

TrueBrit
10-19-09, 03:02 PM
Yeah, like that was the ONLY blocking going on.:rolleyes: What would you call the race winners' move "against" Kimi on lap 1? Not a single word on that one.

No kidding, right? The only thing unusual about that whole scenario was that it was being done to a Fiarrari and not BY a Fiarrari as in years past...;)

Tifosi24
10-19-09, 08:39 PM

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching the race yesterday. He did well in Friday practice at Suzuka in the rain, and apart from almost killing Nakajima ;), he had a solid race on Sunday. Following Trulli's total two-year old meltdown and his inability to do anything this year, I wouldn't put it past Toyota to dump Trulli for the last race and see if Koboyashi can repeat his performance. On the topic of Sutil, from the video feed, he looked to have total control of that situation with Trulli and was a complete gentleman after almost being speared by Alonso's car. If I were him, and Trulli came up to me like that, I would have dropped him

I agree with you about Grosjean. We all know the Renault is garbage, but I would have expected him to improve the more seat time he got this season, but he has done nothing. It will certainly be a strange off-season to see where everyone is going to end up.

Gnam
10-20-09, 01:46 AM
IOn the topic of Sutil, from the video feed, he looked to have total control of that situation with Trulli and was a complete gentleman...
True. PT vs. Seabass or PT vs. Tagliani it was not. :thumbup:

Fio1
10-20-09, 01:19 PM
Off season will be interesting. I think all the current drivers will land seats next year. Some with new start-up teams, looking for experienced drivers. It won't surprise me to see Trulli in the USF1 car. I hope Kobayashi lands at Toyota alongside Glock. I hope Kimi goes to Red Bull, and Weber to McLaren.

oddlycalm
10-20-09, 03:10 PM
Anyone think we'll ever see a season again where the disparity between the fastest and the slowest was so narrow? Maybe it's the engine freeze but the number of back markers acting as rolling speed bumps was at an all time low. The Toro Rosso and Force India cars were actually competitive at times. With new teams on the horizon that is likely history.

oc

Rogue Leader
10-21-09, 07:30 AM
I was puzzled by what Trulli was so bent out of shape about. And then the fact he keeps going on about it. Someone needs to tell him to STFU as he had no business being in that spot and if anything he is the dangerous one. As an Italian I am embarrassed that he is representing Italy in F1, as he sucks and always has sucked and has every excuse in the book as to why he sucks. Oh well at least we have Fischicella :tony: .

PS Sutil is a really good driver I agree, and obviously not a child like many of the rest of these vultures.

chop456
10-21-09, 08:34 AM
I learned everything I needed to know about Trulli in the last corner of the '04 French GP. :gomer: