PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy, JC France

extramundane
10-08-09, 08:31 PM
http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/breakingnews/france100809.htm

Grand-Am driver J.C. France and his housemate were arrested Thursday after police stopped them for racing each other over the Seabreeze Bridge, and the friends were charged with DUI and possession of crack cocaine, police said.
[...]
With flushed face, bloodshot eyes and slurred speech, France attempted to get out of the sports car, using the vehicle to support himself, police said. France failed the field sobriety test and when the officer searched his pockets, he found a plastic bag with a "white cake-like powder" that turned out to be cocaine, the report states.

Wrong idiot bastard grandson, but it's a start.
:rofl:

NismoZ
10-08-09, 09:43 PM
Aaach...you could tell he was likely a crackhead when he bailed out of the car after that wreck at the Peraltada kicking and screaming and girly punching...who was the other guy in that sissy fight? What a putz.

pchall
10-09-09, 01:02 AM
"and his housemate" :rofl:

chop456
10-09-09, 01:27 AM
"and his housemate" :rofl:

I wonder what Briatore will have to say about that.

Fio1
10-09-09, 02:20 AM
LOL! :rofl: That's not good. :shakehead I'm guessing it was a rookie cop who doesn't know the France family. :\

emjaya
10-09-09, 07:46 AM
LOL! :rofl: That's not good. :shakehead I'm guessing it was a rookie cop who doesn't know the France family. :\

The men were arrested separately just after midnight Thursday when Daytona Beach Capt. Steve Szabo spotted them speeding over the bridge - France in a 2007 green Lamborghini and Richmond in a 2003 Porsche Cayenne sport utility vehicle, according to reports.

At one point during the traffic stop, Richmond called Szabo over. The captain, who was standing nearby, asked Richmond what he could do to assist him.

"Do you know who I am? You are done," the report said Richmond told Szabo. "I am gonna have your job. This is the biggest mistake ever. You are so done in Daytona."

Richmond's last words to police, "Oh, (expletive deleted)" - were uttered after the officer rifled through his pants pockets and also found a plastic bag with cocaine in it, the report shows.

Comedy gold. :laugh:

Sean Malone
10-09-09, 10:30 AM
"A woman riding in the front seat with Richmond - who said she hardly knew him - told police, "He (Richmond) was going so fast, I put my seat belt on," the report states."

Probably because he had offered her a ride, you know...she's standing on the corner...looked like she needed a ride. At least she's obviously intelligent, she put her seat belt on when he hit triple digits. LOL

The interesting aspect of this story to me is how we watch as he gets a slap on the wrist with minimal media proving his original statement to the cop. :shakehead

Don Quixote
10-09-09, 11:15 AM
Comedy gold. :laugh: x10000000 :laugh:

Fio1
10-09-09, 01:13 PM
The interesting aspect of this story to me is how we watch as he gets a slap on the wrist with minimal media proving his original statement to the cop. :shakehead

The funny thing is that when I read this here, I immediately went to grand-am.com and found zero about it, even the forums didn't have anything, which was strange. Then I checked this morning and there was a post. Later today it was gone. Now there is another one and everyone is crying foul on why the other posts were taken down. I wonder is Speed TV will say something during the telecast tomorrow. I bet you they don't.....I'm actually surprised Speed.com had something, Autosport.com still doesn't. :saywhat:

This is going to be fun to see how this plays out; Jeremy Mayfield must be loving this btw! :rofl:

Al Czervik
10-09-09, 01:35 PM
The funny thing is that when I read this here, I immediately went to grand-am.com and found zero about it, even the forums didn't have anything, which was strange. Then I checked this morning and there was a post. Later today it was gone. Now there is another one and everyone is crying foul on why the other posts were taken down. I wonder is Speed TV will say something during the telecast tomorrow. I bet you they don't.....I'm actually surprised Speed.com had something, Autosport.com still doesn't. :saywhat:

This is going to be fun to see how this plays out; Jeremy Mayfield must be loving this btw! :rofl:

<tinfoil hat> Maybe Mayfield had the goods on ol' JC & his half-brother, and the Daytoner Mafia was trying to shut him up. <tinfoil hat>

nissan gtp
10-09-09, 04:53 PM
this is great stuff :rofl:

oddlycalm
10-09-09, 06:54 PM
The joke is on us. These low lifes will probably end up controlling all the racing in North America. :\

oc

Sean Malone
10-09-09, 07:53 PM
The joke is on us. These low lifes will problem end up controlling all the racing in North America. :\

oc

Thanks for reminding us. But don't they already? When the hillseed losers offspring of the ex-wives live in million dollar mansions and drive 100K dollar Porsche's the fat lady done already sung.

grungex
10-09-09, 11:45 PM
When the hillseed losers offspring of the ex-wives live in million dollar mansions

No one was at the house, valued at $1 million, that they share on Revilo Boulevard. The residence, which sits on the east bank of the Halifax River, is surrounded by overgrown plants and a lawn with ankle-high grass.

:eek:

Indy
10-10-09, 03:20 AM
After Tony George, the Frances are the next best argument for the death tax.

oddlycalm
10-10-09, 02:40 PM
Too bad the reason we are reading about this isn't because of blatant police brutality...

oc

Fio1
10-10-09, 04:07 PM
How ironic as heck that the #59 finally wins a race today? :laugh: Maybe, Barbosa was the one who called the cops on J.C......:eek: He was tired of that wanker holding him back. It's great that Hurley Haywood won the race today.

NismoZ
10-11-09, 09:30 PM
Yep, money talks...even an asshats' money. Seems it all spends the same.

extramundane
04-23-10, 11:26 AM
Money Talks, indeed (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7018489317?J.C.%20France%20Cleared%20To%20Return%2 0To%20Grand-Am%20Racing)

Grand-Am driver J.C. France, the grandson of NASCAR founder Bill France Sr., was cleared of DUI and drug possession charges -- on a a technicality -- and has been reinstated to drive in the Rolex Series.

The 44-year-old France was pulled over in the city of Holly Hill by a Daytona Beach police officer, causing a circuit judge to grant a motion to suppress all the evidence collected against the race car driver because he was stopped in Holly Hill by another city's officer.

He's on the VIR entry list this weekend, which is a great choice given all the crank and shine in the area. :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
04-23-10, 11:37 AM
Must have taken a huge pile of cash to get that technical.

Steve99
04-23-10, 03:19 PM
I guess the officer knows who he is now. They really do own the town.

FCYTravis
04-24-10, 02:34 AM
Wow. WTF?

In California, any officer of any city can stop and arrest anyone if they believe a crime has been committed. WTF is with Florida?

oddlycalm
04-24-10, 06:19 PM
WTF is with Florida?
Well Travis, people have been asking themselves that question since long before either or I were alive. :gomer:

No need to take off for Mexico after that jewelry height, just do the crime and head for the city line. :laugh:

oc

Fio1
04-25-10, 03:26 AM
That's great! :shakehead I knew there was no way this was going to be a 'life time' ban. Not even a year....:rofl:

Steve99
04-27-10, 02:43 PM
No need to take off for Mexico after that jewelry height, just do the crime and head for the city line. :laugh:

Reminds me of the gangster era of the 1930's, before the FBI got involved. Rob a bank, and then head for the county (or state) line.

Maybe Florida just hasn't gotten around to fixing that problem yet, at least if your name is France.

Fio1
04-28-10, 03:14 AM
This is 100% B.S! It once again proves that in this country, money matters and that's it. If you have money and power, you can basically do anything you want. Unbelievable. Might as well save everyone the headache and give him diplomatic immunity. :thumdown:

Fio1
04-28-10, 03:23 AM
Real F***ing classy JC!

Here is what JC said to someone on the grand-am boards.

Hey Chris Nelson-
Anytime you want to go lap for lap, on the track or toe to toe in the ring i'm pretty easy to find.
JC

:irked::thumdown::shakehead

chop456
04-28-10, 03:25 AM
Hopefully the cops down there have money on who can pick him up first. :thumbup: Actually, too bad he doesn't live in Chicago or he might have 'fallen down some stairs' already. :D

And that guy from the grand am boards (there's need for such a thing?), should offer to fight him only if it's a sanctioned bout and he can pass the drug test. :tony:

chop456
04-28-10, 06:42 AM
To reiterate:

http://murphythebear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/250xC_France_Mugshot_web.jpg

Indy
04-28-10, 12:37 PM
This is 100% B.S! It once again proves that in this country, money matters and that's it. If you have money and power, you can basically do anything you want. Unbelievable. Might as well save everyone the headache and give him diplomatic immunity. :thumdown:

C'mon, you are upset with people with no ethics selling garbage to idiots, becoming billionaires, and sending their degenerate spawn into the world to cause havoc and then protecting them from legal repercussions?

But that's the American way!

Don Quixote
04-28-10, 06:25 PM
To reiterate:

http://murphythebear.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/250xC_France_Mugshot_web.jpgNot going to run into him at your next Mensa meeting, that's for sure.

nrc
04-28-10, 06:59 PM
Sounds like he's on the Tony George career path. :tony:

NismoZ
04-28-10, 08:17 PM
C'mon, isn't his little girly slap and kick "fight" from Mexico City on the inner web someplace?

extramundane
04-28-10, 08:25 PM
C'mon, isn't his little girly slap and kick "fight" from Mexico City on the inner web someplace?

R9nLEBKOEf0

Starring JC France as "Fransen" and Danica Wheldon as The Beaver.

NismoZ
04-29-10, 10:45 AM
Yeah, baby...PT wins "dumbest and most dangerous" trophy for #6! An all Canadian shoving match. That whole incident had vanished from my memory, thanks for the reminder.:)

Ozarkian
04-29-10, 02:15 PM
To reiterate:

Makes an argument for phrenology, doesn't it?

cameraman
04-29-10, 02:20 PM

Damn it, this was a new keyboard:flame:
:rofl:

oddlycalm
04-29-10, 03:57 PM

:rofl: :cool: Nicely played sir :thumbup:

oc

Methanolandbrats
04-29-10, 04:47 PM
:laugh:

gerhard911
04-29-10, 05:47 PM
To reiterate:

http://www.craftmodo.com/wp-content/uploads/herman4.jpg

Separated at birth ? :\

Don Quixote
04-29-10, 07:08 PM
Herman Munster looks like a much nicer guy.