PDA

View Full Version : Right-to-carry Soccer Mom killed

Elmo T
10-08-09, 03:06 PM
No doubt the extremists on both sides of the gun control issue will be using this to advance their cause. :rolleyes:

LEBANON, Pa. — A mother of three who gained national notoriety after she openly carried a loaded handgun to her daughter's soccer game was shot dead along with her husband in what appeared to be a murder-suicide. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562102,00.html)

Horrible for the kids who will forever have to deal with witnessing this crime. :shakehead

dando
10-08-09, 03:44 PM
No doubt the extremists on both sides of the gun control issue will be using this to advance their cause. :rolleyes:

LEBANON, Pa. — A mother of three who gained national notoriety after she openly carried a loaded handgun to her daughter's soccer game was shot dead along with her husband in what appeared to be a murder-suicide. (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562102,00.html)

Horrible for the kids who will forever have to deal with witnessing this crime. :shakehead

I've got a great idea, I'm going to go mow the lawn and then later shoot my wife and then myself. :saywhat: :shakehead Poor kids. :(

-Kevin

cameraman
10-08-09, 04:11 PM
The comment board on the local NBC TV news site will probably get enough posts to crash their server once they post this one.:rolleyes:

oddlycalm
10-08-09, 07:35 PM
Only one reason the kids had to go through this, they didn't come first on their parents list of priorities. Acting like a asshat in public and death matches battles of will obviously came first for their parents. :shakehead

oc

pchall
10-12-09, 11:15 PM
Some neighbors told the Lebanon Daily News they heard or saw the children — a 10-year-old boy and girls aged 2 and 6 — running from the house and screaming "Daddy shot Mommy!" shortly before the 911 emergency center was alerted at 6:20 p.m.

Just as I suspected, she couldn't beat her hubby at the draw during a tiff over having to sleep on the wet spot. :saywhat:

aportinga
10-19-09, 04:11 PM
Only one reason the kids had to go through this, they didn't come first on their parents list of priorities. Acting like a asshat in public and death matches battles of will obviously came first for their parents. :shakehead

oc

+1

TrueBrit
10-19-09, 05:00 PM
+1

+2