PDA

View Full Version : Motorock F1 Style

Elmo T
09-24-09, 02:43 PM
Lindsay Lohan to host F1 concerts in Singapore (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090924/ap_en_ot/as_people_lindsay_lohan) :laugh:

SINGAPORE – Actress Lindsay Lohan will host three days of concerts featuring Beyonce Knowles and Black Eyed Peas to coincide with Sunday night's Singapore Grand Prix.

Lohan, 23, was a last-minute replacement after ***** Cat Doll Nicole Scherzinger dropped out earlier this month. The concerts, known as F1 Rocks, run Thursday to Saturday and include No Doubt, ZZ Top, Simple Minds and N.E.R.D.

"It's a bunch of amazing performers whom I'm a really big fan of," Lohan said in an interview.

Lohan said she's also a Formula One fan.

"I like to drive. I like cars. I like fast cars," she said. "I studied NASCAR for almost a year for Herbie. It was very hot inside those cars."

Methanolandbrats
09-24-09, 03:18 PM
Crap music, horrible track, awful race.........all very well lit.

miatanut
09-24-09, 03:35 PM
***** Cat
:rofl:

I thought the track flowed a lot nicer than Monaco. Except for Las Vegas, it's the best street course I've seen.

Sean Malone
09-24-09, 03:53 PM
Which 'cat' is Hamilton dating? Is this the same one?

Don Quixote
09-24-09, 04:49 PM
I didn't know that you couldn't say *****. :laugh:

Elmo T
09-24-09, 05:52 PM
I didn't know that you couldn't say *****. :laugh:

Neither did I - "copy/paste" and that is the output. ;)

ZZ Top at an F1 race in Singapore. Boogity, Boogity, Boogity.

miatanut
09-24-09, 06:40 PM
Which 'cat' is Hamilton dating? Is this the same one?

I don't know the ***** Cat Dolls from Adam, but I do watch the F1 broadcasts, and this would be Hammie's squeeze.

Or maybe was?

High Sided
09-24-09, 07:19 PM
hamilton and scherzinger
http://trend911.com/wp-content/4145.jpg

Steve99
09-28-09, 03:32 PM
"I like to drive. I like cars. I like fast cars," she said. "I studied NASCAR for almost a year for Herbie. It was very hot inside those cars."
Yikes, I just lost some braincells reading that. Is she even coherent enough to host a concert?