PDA

View Full Version : Bank Of Santander To Ferrari

NismoZ
09-10-09, 10:39 AM
For 5 yrs. Interesting. Leaving McLaren totally, I guess? (Autosport)

chop456
09-10-09, 12:48 PM
Obviously sore at the treatment Fweddy got and are following him to Maranello.

[/youhearditherefirst]

Methanolandbrats
09-10-09, 01:13 PM
Obviously sore at the treatment Fweddy got and are following him to Maranello.

[/youhearditherefirst]

So, The Kimster back to Finland then?

Boatdesigner
09-11-09, 07:16 PM
So how will Alonso's fragile ego handle having Massa as a team mate? I doubt FM will be willing to be second banana, just as LH didn't want to be number two either. I wouldn't want to have to manage the personalities involved.

NismoZ
09-11-09, 07:25 PM
So, I guess it's time for me to quit asking, "But, what about LUCA?":\

Fio1
09-11-09, 08:16 PM
This was rumored the second the Ferrari World Final were announced to be happening in Valencia this year.

emjaya
09-11-09, 08:55 PM
So, The Kimster back to Finland then?

If Massa returns.

opinionated ow
09-12-09, 03:36 AM
If Massa returns.

Supposedly there is a proposal on the table (to which the FIA is apparently compliant) that will require three cars/team next season. Raikkonnen/Alonso/Massa-the ultimate superteam? Although rumoured in that is that Fisichella is supposedly the third driver that the team have employed if this happens, and if not he is free to drive elsewhere and may just be back at force india. But also supposedly Schumacher's new contract has him as a race driver if the three car thing comes in. So what do we have? Five drivers supposedly contracted for 2 (possibly 3) cars?!?

STD
09-12-09, 07:14 AM
Kimi wasn't in that Ferrari third car idea. Odd man out.

Max still thinks those new teams will turn a wheel or be able to put four of them on one car at the same time? :saywhat:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78534