PDA

View Full Version : Indy MotoGP

stroker
08-30-09, 04:53 PM
No threads?

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet....

trish
08-30-09, 04:56 PM
No threads?

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet....

I didn't know it had aired already. I'll be watching at 6.

trish
08-30-09, 06:11 PM
Apparently I missed it. I still don't know where and when it aired.

stroker
08-30-09, 10:03 PM
It was on Network Fox this afternoon. You didn't miss much. I'm going to have to try and get there the year after next, lots of seats available.

Lux Interior
08-31-09, 04:13 AM
Only 17 drivers though - probably not worth the trip. Did see some on TV.

oddlycalm
08-31-09, 05:03 AM
Weird race. Definitely not what I expected. BTW, top speed of the race was Alex De Angelis, Honda 199 mph :eek: :thumbup:

BTW, anyone else watch the 250's and see the guy fall off and the bike continue through 1 1/2 turns on it's own before hitting the wall? There's something you don't see everyday. Him pounding the ground with both fists afterward made it an instant ooops reel classic. :laugh:

oc

Steve99
08-31-09, 02:26 PM
Forgot all about it. I guess I don't know what Indy means.

trish
08-31-09, 05:48 PM
Who won?

Gnam
08-31-09, 06:51 PM
BTW, anyone else watch the 250's and see the guy fall off and the bike continue through 1 1/2 turns on it's own before hitting the wall? There's something you don't see everyday. Him pounding the ground with both fists afterward made it an instant ooops reel classic. :laugh:

oc

I think his name was Cluzel. He should have holded on mo' better. :D

I'm suprised the stands weren't packed for the historic 'First & Last' 250cc event at INDy! :p

oddlycalm
08-31-09, 08:07 PM
I think his name was Cluzel. He should have holded on mo' better. :D

I'm suprised the stands weren't packed for the historic 'First & Last' 250cc event at INDy! :p

Right. :tony: Not sure what, but that track doesn't seem to work all that well for motorcycles. Last year I thought it was just the massive storm that made it feel so odd, but this year I'm sure. It's like three different tracks stuck together randomly.

oc