PDA

View Full Version : ALMS: Live Streaming Qualifying, Saturday, 4:05 PM ET

SurfaceUnits
08-14-09, 08:41 AM
Written by: SPEED Staff
SPEEDtv.com
08/13/2009
Elkhart Lake, WI

Live streaming video returns for the rest of the American Le Mans Series season, starting with this weekend's Time Warner Road Race Showcase at Road America.

Live streaming qualifying presented by Michelin returns this weekend from Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wis., as American Le Mans Series teams gear up for Sunday’s Time Warner Road Race Showcase (3:00 PM ET, SPEED).

Sportscar fans last watched live online streaming qualifying from Lime Rock in July, and now the feature returns for the rest of the ALMS season. Catch qualifying Saturday, Aug. 15, at 4:05 PM ET, live on SPEEDtv.com.

Follow all of the action online Saturday with audio commentary from Radio Show Limited’s John Hindhaugh and live video coverage of the prototype and GT qualifying sessions.

Visit http://stream.speedt.com/alms to watch the American Le Mans Series cars take to the track for what’s always a highly contested 20-minute GT and Prototype qualifying sessions.

Live Streaming Qualifying and the Heroes of the American Le Mans Series features can also be accessed by visiting SPEEDtv.com and using Keyword: Michelin.

2009 LIVE ALMS Qualifying Schedule Presented by Michelin on SPEEDtv.com
08/15/2009 | Road America | Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
08/29/2009 | Mosport | Bowmanville, Ontario
09/25/2009 | Petit Le Mans | Braselton, Georgia
10/09/2009 | Laguna Seca | Salinas, California

SurfaceUnits
08-27-09, 03:53 PM
Live Streaming Qualifying, Saturday, 3:50 PM ET
Written by: SPEED Staff
SPEEDtv.com
08/27/2009
Bowmanville, ON

Live streaming qualifying presented by Michelin returns this weekend from Mosport International Raceway in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada, as American Le Mans Series teams gear up for Sunday’s Mobil 1 Grand Prix of Mosport (3:00 PM ET, SPEED).

Sportscar fans last watched live online streaming qualifying from Road America two weeks ago, where Gil de Ferran scored the overall pole. See if anyone will be able to topple the Acura freight train in P1, or which team will come out on top in GT2. Catch qualifying Saturday, Aug. 29, at 3:50 PM ET, live on SPEEDtv.com.

Follow all of the action online Saturday with audio commentary from Radio Show Limited’s John Hindhaugh and live video coverage of the prototype and GT qualifying sessions.

Visit http://stream.speedtv.com/alms to watch the American Le Mans Series cars take to the track for what’s always a highly contested 20-minute GT and Prototype qualifying sessions.

Live Streaming Qualifying and the Heroes of the American Le Mans Series features can also be accessed by visiting SPEEDtv.com and using Keyword: Michelin.

Trevor Longman
08-27-09, 05:18 PM
For anyone looking for something to do on saturday, WATCH THIS! I watched ALMS qualifying from Mosport last year and its just awesome to see them go around the turns at Mosport. You will enjoy it.

Lux Interior
08-27-09, 10:04 PM
Mosport is always a great track. I may head up there next year then follow it up with Road Atlanta. It's either that or motogp indy and Road Atlanta. :thumbup:

mapguy
08-28-09, 12:00 PM
I'm only 24km from the track. Unfortunately I there are a few minor issues that are stopping me from going. Like a job and a car....

73B
08-28-09, 01:35 PM
I'm only 24km from the track. Unfortunately I there are a few minor issues that are stopping me from going. Like a job and a car....

I know what you mean. Just got the starter fixed on the MGB, so the car is fine. It is that damn lack of job that ruins the fun.

Went last year, had a fantastic time. Almost got run over by the marching bag pipers while I was looking around the pit lane before the race.

Should be good weather on Sunday. Not so good today and Saturday. Lola vs Acura in P1, Lola vs Acura and Radical in P2. I'm sure it will be great to watch... on TV unfortunately.

Cam
08-28-09, 07:48 PM

Not to forget the pants? :p

SRSLY. When that stops ya, ya need the best of luck.

Lux Interior
08-28-09, 08:09 PM

Maybe you can get some free tickets and t shirts and hats from a big tobacco company - oh wait - wrong series - sorry:D

mapguy
08-28-09, 09:59 PM
Maybe you can get some free tickets and t shirts and hats from a big tobacco company - oh wait - wrong series - sorry:D

As much as I would like free tickets there is no way in hell I would allow those flying lawn darts to desecrate the greatest road course in North America. That would be the equivalent of allowing the cabs to race on the Nordschlife...

Lux Interior
08-28-09, 10:11 PM
As much as I would like free tickets there is no way in hell I would allow those flying lawn darts to desecrate the greatest road course in North America. That would be the equivalent of allowing the cabs to race on the Nordschlife...

Better yet Nordschlife lawnmower racing:tony:

NismoZ
08-30-09, 06:05 PM
Brabs again and Corvette wins in GT2. Nice race with the Ferrari. Should Melo have been driving the last stint? Kaffer looked REALLY good, though. Jan said he drove "a lot in my rear view mirror at the end!":D Bodes well for the future... unless they make the Corvette carry an anvil or mandate a 5.5...oh, next season?