View Full Version : One of these things is not like the other

Elmo T
08-11-09, 02:53 PM
Not sure where this should go...

I do like TK and all, but :saywhat:

Twitter Pic (http://twitpic.com/dfvuu)

Napoleon
08-11-09, 03:15 PM
I am so tempted to post something there like: "Tony, could you quit speaking Spanish in your tweets"

TrueBrit
08-11-09, 03:19 PM
That is just so wrong...:\

gerhard911
08-11-09, 05:58 PM
I only clicked on the link because I stupidly thought TK was Tommy Kendall :doh:

Fair warning to others - crapenzeevaggon pictured along with T. Kanose.

That pic does serve to remind just how far Fhonda has fallen in the sport of racing (not that I even think of the earl as real sport).

pchall
08-11-09, 06:38 PM
I am so tempted to post something there like: "Tony, could you quit speaking Spanish in your tweets"

The caption reads, "New display highlights largest nose in Honda racing history".

Don Quixote
08-11-09, 06:45 PM
Spanish, Portugese, tom-a-to, to-mah-to :p

oddlycalm
08-11-09, 08:55 PM
That pic does serve to remind just how far Fhonda has fallen in the sport of racing (not that I even think of the earl as real sport).
Agreed, since Soichiro Honda passed away the racing programs have gone down the toilet. You would have never seen an Ilmor (Penske) designed and manufactured engine with a Honda badge while Mr. Honda was alive. Such a huge loss of face would never have been contemplated. Same for their idiotic F1 debacle and you can add motorcycles as well. Multinational corporate committee decisions from faceless businessmen lacking passion and testicular fortitude.

oc

pineapple
08-12-09, 06:09 PM
Honda might use Brazil as the link --tenuous at best-- but those 2 cars should not be in the same room.:thumdown: