PDA

View Full Version : This place is dead today!!!

Lizzerd
05-31-03, 08:16 PM
Because there is a whole bunch of "us" at the race!!! They're having too much fun right now, hanging out in turn three before the race.

Via the magic of wireless communication, I just talked to Lisa, RaceChic, chop456, TRDFan, devilmaster, and a couple more that I probably left out... Seems that Warlock, Twisty Bits, Linda, Giggles and some more that I forgot are there too.

I hope the race time chat isn't so dead as the forums are now...

See you there, homebodies!

cart7
05-31-03, 10:52 PM
OK, I'm here. :D

Railbird
06-01-03, 12:57 AM
Whew

I'm sitting in a Red Roof thawing my toes.

Sue and I got to the track about three but didn't run into anyone.

Of course we weren't trying to hard..;) Just hanging out taking in all the new developments.

Kiwifan
06-01-03, 04:59 AM
Sorry I couldn't make the race guys, had to work but the beauty about being the boss is......you can take time off to watch it Live! :) :)

Rusty.

Tim
06-01-03, 12:36 PM
I was there with everyone. You must have talked to everyone for like an hour before the race on the phone.

Railbird
06-01-03, 01:39 PM
Where were you guys?

rocket
06-01-03, 02:30 PM
We were all down in turn 3 until about 7:15, spent most of the afternoon roaming around the track and watching the other races.

Railbird
06-01-03, 03:01 PM
Sue and I got there about the time the flag dropped for the Skippy race. I watched the FA race and the antiques from our seats in turn four.

Spent the rest of the time walking around sampling the food and checking out the new layout behind the main stand. By 7:15 we were back at the truck "suiting up" for the cold and getting ready for the main event.

cart7
06-01-03, 03:21 PM
I was there, in front of my TV staying warm. :)