PDA

View Full Version : Huh, WTF are you on?

Methanolandbrats
08-08-09, 02:23 AM
:saywhat:http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/8/9728.html

cameraman
08-08-09, 02:54 AM
Too big a star? Then why even bring her up?

nissan gtp
08-08-09, 09:06 AM
Windsor is a brown-nose ass kisser, tries to keep everybody happy and avoid any controversy.

stroker
08-08-09, 09:16 AM
"Reliability is going to be very important for us and driveability and just getting the car designed and built and a new group working together as a team." (emphasis added)

That's the money shot, folks. Ain't no way they're going to get Danicles involved...

NismoZ
08-08-09, 09:38 AM
Put up a million bucks, throw her in a Swift .016 and TEST her alongside the 20 yr. old leading the championship right now, THEN make a decision. I know who I'd bet on.

meadors
08-09-09, 02:19 PM
β€œFor her to do Formula One, it's a huge commitment at this stage of her career and her expectation level would be very high,” he added. "We're not going to be fighting for the world championship in year one. Reliability is going to be very important for us and driveability and just getting the car designed and built and a new group working together as a team."

He is being pc but read between the lines.

At this stage of her career Means she is past her prime, as if...

her expectation level would be very high Ours not so much, based on what we see.

STD
08-09-09, 03:25 PM
All I read was another boat load of BS. The whole thing has got nothing else behind it.

Soon it will be made known that the team is delaying entry until 2011 so that it can be better prepared.

pchall
08-09-09, 03:42 PM
Patrick would be a waste of money and a 2nd seat at an established team. For a startup she'd be a dead loss. All this did was get USF1 some ink.

meadors
08-09-09, 11:57 PM
Patrick would be a waste of money and a 2nd seat at an established team. For a startup she'd be a dead loss. All this did was get USF1 some ink.

Yep. So do they even have a chassis under construction?

Warlock!
08-10-09, 07:06 AM
Nuttin' more than him saying, "We never intended to test her in the first place... I don't know who started that stupid f***in' rumor. Her weight advantage won't help her in F1, and she's always only shown to be mediocre at best. We don't want a model... we want to win races, and therefore, Danica ain't for us."

Kinda like George Costanza saying, It's not her... it's us."

Methanolandbrats
08-10-09, 09:34 AM
"The US-based Formula One team due to join the grid next season say they are determined to stick to their guns and use American drivers, despite being approached by experienced names from other countries with substantial financial backing."

""There are very good American drivers out there," he said. "To be honest, shame on Formula One and shame on American motorsport that some of these great young Americans with single-seater talent have not been nurtured more and given more opportunity.”

Read between those lines...this disaster will make Arrows look look like Ferrari.

opinionated ow
08-10-09, 10:16 AM
"The US-based Formula One team due to join the grid next season say they are determined to stick to their guns and use American drivers, despite being approached by experienced names from other countries with substantial financial backing."

""There are very good American drivers out there," he said. "To be honest, shame on Formula One and shame on American motorsport that some of these great young Americans with single-seater talent have not been nurtured more and given more opportunity.”

Read between those lines...this disaster will make Arrows look look like Ferrari.

I still don't see any of them getting off the ground.

Al Czervik
08-10-09, 04:21 PM
I still don't see any of them getting off the ground.

They can always use Dallaradarts!