PDA

View Full Version : NFL 2009 a.k.a. Please Don't Hit Tom Brady in the Lower Leg

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

nrc
11-14-09, 01:00 PM
In a way, I can understand because the NFL is hyper-sensitive any hint of impropriety. But what makes it kind of silly to me is that there are coaches who put a lot of effort into "working" the officials and the pressure they apply amounts to a lot more than a dollar in many cases.

dando
11-14-09, 01:30 PM
Didn't a head coach just wear a rival team's uniform in public a month ago?

Gimme a break...that was Jeff Fisher @ a charity event when the Titans were 0-5 @ the time, IIRC (he put on a Manning Colts jersey and said that he wanted to feel like a winner). One was on the field, the other was off the field...both were attempts to be funny that were misconstrued, but what Fisher did cannot compared to what Ocho did. And yes, a $ 'bribe' seems silly, but where do you draw the line?

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-14-09, 02:21 PM
Gimme a break...that was Jeff Fisher @ a charity event when the Titans were 0-5 @ the time, IIRC (he put on a Manning Colts jersey and said that he wanted to feel like a winner). One was on the field, the other was off the field...both were attempts to be funny that were misconstrued, but what Fisher did cannot compared to what Ocho did. And yes, a $ 'bribe' seems silly, but where do you draw the line?

-Kevin

he wore the jersey of division rival, the fact his team was 0-5 just exacerbates the issue.

WickerBill
11-14-09, 02:47 PM

-Kevin

It can't be compared? I'm not saying I think Fisher was wrong -- I thought it was funny. But if you're going to fine someone for an obviously facetious "bribery" attempt, shouldn't you fine a head coach for insinuating he likes a division rival better than his own team?

The bulls-eye the NFL has on Chad's back is wrong. They need to be consistent, not trying to make an example out of someone who actually has a personality.

dando
11-15-09, 02:26 PM
Holy crap! I think the last time I saw a TD kickoff return by the Bengals was in a game called XXIII. :eek:

Stoopid special teams blunder yet again. :shakehead :saywhat:

-Kevin

TKGAngel
11-15-09, 04:56 PM
TO's first sideline meltdown in a Bills uniform. I'm so proud. :\

WickerBill
11-15-09, 05:04 PM
Once again, before you revel in beating on me, before the season started I would have laughed in your face if you told me the Broncos would be 6-3.

sigh

dando
11-15-09, 05:05 PM
Woohoo! Nantz and Simms fawning over the Stealerz about made me ill, tho. :yuck: :saywhat:

-Kevin

nrc
11-15-09, 06:27 PM
Count it!

Wow. What planet is this. The Bengals out-Steeler the Steelers. :D

Tim
11-15-09, 06:42 PM
After watching "Hard Knocks" I'm glad to see the Bengals doing well. Not much to cheer about in WI this year.

dando
11-15-09, 09:32 PM
Count it!

Wow. What planet is this. The Bengals out-Steeler the Steelers. :D

Tresselball NFL style. :saywhat:

-Kevin

dando
11-15-09, 09:33 PM
After watching "Hard Knocks" I'm glad to see the Bengals doing well. Not much to cheer about in WI this year.

Wot? Y'all beat the crap out of UM yesterday. :D :thumbup:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-15-09, 10:47 PM
Once again, before you revel in beating on me, before the season started I would have laughed in your face if you told me the Broncos would be 6-3.

sigh Wait, I think I can play this game too. I am thrilled with the Brown's season so far, because I was sure they would go winless and not score a single offensive touchdown. Yep, now I feel better. :D

Don Quixote
11-15-09, 10:53 PM
TO's first sideline meltdown in a Bills uniform. I'm so proud. :\ Can't find a video anywhere, what did he do?

nrc
11-15-09, 11:00 PM
Great summary of the Bengals defeat of the Steelers today...

http://i34.tinypic.com/2vu0y9z.jpg

Don Quixote
11-16-09, 12:39 AM
colts-pats. One of the best games I have ever seen. :thumbup:

Gnam
11-16-09, 02:38 AM
Do you believe in forward progress? [/costas] :p

I'd give the Saints/Falcons game last Monday night the nod for best game so far...

or Stanford/USC. ;)

racermike
11-16-09, 03:25 AM
Damnit Seattle!

TKGAngel
11-16-09, 09:50 AM
Can't find a video anywhere, what did he do?

He and Josh Reed were going off that Trent was reading the defense the same way they were and wasn't listening to them about what they were seeing. It was mild for TO, but an all-fire ruckus for the laid back Bills sideline.

dando
11-16-09, 10:21 AM
He and Josh Reed were going off that Trent was reading the defense the same way they were and wasn't listening to them about what they were seeing. It was mild for TO, but an all-fire ruckus for the laid back Bills sideline.

Even better was Bud Adams yesterday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Titans-owner-Bud-Adams-flips-off-Buffalo-sidelin?urn=nfl,202679

Unfortunately, Adams isn't as familiar with the concept of public etiquette, as evidenced by his actions during the Titans' 41-17 home win over the Buffalo Bills. Perhaps emboldened by the AFL throwback uniforms exhibited by both teams, the 86-year-old Adams was seen flipping the Bills the double-handed bird on more than one occasion. Of course, one alert fan was on the case with his camcorder, and we have the visual evidence after the jump.

:gomer: :laugh:

-Kevin

dando
11-16-09, 10:38 AM
Great summary of the Bengals defeat of the Steelers today...

http://i34.tinypic.com/2vu0y9z.jpg

Big Ben's voice must have been a bit higher in the huddle after that sack. :gomer:

Who Dey!

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-16-09, 12:31 PM
Ben's head hit the turf hard on that last sack. I'm not a doctor, but it looked like concussion number 11,000 for him. Is anything being said about that?

dando
11-16-09, 12:43 PM
Ben's head hit the turf hard on that last sack. I'm not a doctor, but it looked like concussion number 11,000 for him. Is anything being said about that?

Not that I've heard, but injuries won't be reported until later this week for next week's games.

-Kevin

dando
11-16-09, 02:24 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4660283

Former Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson was en route to Cincinnati on Monday and, barring a last-minute breakdown, he expects to sign with the AFC North-leading Bengals, a source familiar with the negotiations told ESPN's Michael Smith.

:saywhat:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-16-09, 03:45 PM
What???? So, apparently the Bengals can't stand it when things are running smoothly and they don't have any serious legal problems pending. Voila, pick up LJ!

dando
11-16-09, 04:03 PM
What???? So, apparently the Bengals can't stand it when things are running smoothly and they don't have any serious legal problems pending. Voila, pick up LJ!

Dude, it's Mike Brown's dream to run a halfway house, ya see. :gomer: :shakehead Keep in mind that the Bungles also expressed interest in Vick (apparently before they realized that Terrelle Pryor would be available in a couple of years). :gomer:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 12:27 AM
If I was the owner of the Browns, I would fire Mangini tonight, and file a lawsuit to recover his salary for this entire year. By far the most poorly coached team I have ever seen, in any sport. Then I would hand deliver a blank check to Bill Cowher, and tell him to fill in the amount. Do it.

Gnam
11-17-09, 12:54 AM
Why do the Browns hate Cleveland? :p

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 08:54 AM
They don't really hate the city, they just hate the people living there. :\

extramundane
11-17-09, 09:36 AM
:D

FTxHuUGG_2c

dando
11-17-09, 09:47 AM
If I was the owner of the Browns, I would fire Mangini tonight, and file a lawsuit to recover his salary for this entire year. By far the most poorly coached team I have ever seen, in any sport. Then I would hand deliver a blank check to Bill Cowher, and tell him to fill in the amount. Do it.

According to Mike & Mike, the Clowns have scored 5 offensive TDs over the last 15 games. That's worse than the '76/'77 Bucs. Epic fail.

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 10:38 AM
According to Mike & Mike, the Clowns have scored 5 offensive TDs over the last 15 games. That's worse than the '76/'77 Bucs. Epic fail.

-Kevin Last night they said it is the worst offense since the 1933 Cincinnati Reds.

Napoleon
11-17-09, 10:41 AM

The Browns are Epically Inept.

dando
11-17-09, 11:05 AM
Last night they said it is the worst offense since the 1933 Cincinnati Reds.

That was also mentioned this AM as well. Apparently the Reds were so bad, they were suspended from the NFL, and never played again. :gomer:

-Kevin

Napoleon
11-17-09, 11:29 AM
I am a little surprised nobody mentioned the Patriot's coach Bill B. going for it on 4th and losing the game but for those of you who are interested here is the math that shows that Bill B. was right to go for it (http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~dromer/papers/JPE_April06.pdf)

dando
11-17-09, 11:40 AM
I am a little surprised nobody mentioned the Patriot's coach Bill B. going for it on 4th and losing the game

That's because the sleepless guy (and the OP for the thread) has disappeared. :confused: :(

-Kevin

Andrew Longman
11-17-09, 01:32 PM
I am a little surprised nobody mentioned the Patriot's coach Bill B. going for it on 4th and losing the game

The failure was not converting the first down. Make it and they win. Just do it. That and the ref who mis-spotted the ball.

dando
11-17-09, 01:55 PM
The failure was not converting the first down. Make it and they win. Just do it. That and the ref who mis-spotted the ball.

Not sure I agree on your spot assessment...seemed much like the spot that was overturned in the Cincy/Pitt game earlier.

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 01:58 PM
Yes, where is Insomniac??

dando
11-17-09, 02:24 PM
Yes, where is Insomniac??

KC last I knew. :gomer: Perhaps we should ping his location (IP address). ;)

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-17-09, 03:03 PM
:D

FTxHuUGG_2c

f bud adams in the rear w/ a rusty pine cone, but that was funny :D

Gnam
11-17-09, 04:52 PM
Maybe the Raiders and the Browns can start a support group for the victory challenged.

One sportswriter's take on the QB/WR situation in Oakland:

Then there's Heyward-Bey, who has shown no aptitude for catching footballs. If he and Russell were members of a trapeze act, everyone would be dead.

link (www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/11/16/SPSL1AKTL1.DTL#ixzz0X9SwFuPV)
:laugh:

WickerBill
11-17-09, 05:08 PM
Bills fired Dick Jauron.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/11/17/bills.ap/index.html

Dangit, I had Mangini in the pool.

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 07:45 PM
Maybe the Raiders and the Browns can start a support group for the victory challenged.

One sportswriter's take on the QB/WR situation in Oakland:

Then there's Heyward-Bey, who has shown no aptitude for catching footballs. If he and Russell were members of a trapeze act, everyone would be dead.

:laugh: But the Browns take pass dropping to a higher level. Rather that just drop the pass, they tip it into the waiting hands of a defender for a pick 6. Heyward-Bey is a slacker by comparison. :laugh:

Don Quixote
11-17-09, 07:46 PM
Dangit, I had Mangini in the pool.
Was he in the bottom of the pool with a concrete life preserver?

TKGAngel
11-17-09, 08:28 PM
I go out of town and come home to find Ralph finally pulled the trigger. Rumor also has it that the QB trigger on Trent is going to be pulled as well.

Gnam
11-17-09, 08:50 PM
Is there a bandwagon yet for Michael Vick moving to the Bills?

nrc
11-22-09, 11:47 PM
Anybody happy today? :\

The good news for the Bengals is that everyone else in the division blew an opportunity to make up ground.

The sloppy play today was reminiscent of some of the games earlier in the season where they shot themselves in the foot but managed to pull the game out in the last minute. Hopefully this will be a wake-up call that they're still in a race. Sweeping the division will be meaningless if they don't finish off the season well.

Gnam
11-23-09, 02:02 AM
Brad Gradkowski is pretty happy with his new tiger striped rug. :p

I like the new way the 49ers have found to lose. Play as bad as usual, but toward the end of the 4th quarter start playing really well just to get everyone's hopes up. :mad:

cameraman
11-23-09, 02:58 AM

If your are from Salt Lake you are pretty happy today.

But that would be spelled futbol:D

dando
11-23-09, 03:01 AM

The good news for the Bengals is that everyone else in the division blew an opportunity to make up ground.

The sloppy play today was reminiscent of some of the games earlier in the season where they shot themselves in the foot but managed to pull the game out in the last minute. Hopefully this will be a wake-up call that they're still in a race. Sweeping the division will be meaningless if they don't finish off the season well.

I was. Then I wasn't. :mad: :irked: :saywhat: :shakehead

*sigh*

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-23-09, 04:24 AM
If your are from Salt Lake you are pretty happy today.

But that would be spelled futbol:D

F LA

Ankf00
11-23-09, 04:25 AM

NYG secondary still blows but at least Eli had the chance to make up for it

dando
11-23-09, 10:28 AM
Apparently there was a full moon in Chicago last night.

http://beargoggleson.com/2009/11/22/devin-hesters-ass-full-moon-fever/

:eek: :laugh:

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-23-09, 11:17 AM
Cutler/Orton are interchangeable. :D

TKGAngel
11-23-09, 11:48 AM
Poor Eric Wood. Legs were not meant to bend that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sxYA16Qfk

Warning: Click at yer own risk.

nrc
11-23-09, 02:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sxYA16Qfk

Ugh. And double ugh for the video poster's crappy DVR.

dando
11-23-09, 02:33 PM
I cannot click on that linky for fear that I'll have a Tim Krumrie flashback. :cry:

-Kevin

stroker
11-23-09, 03:12 PM

<sticks fingers in ears>
la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la... I'm not clicking on that video, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

Don Quixote
11-23-09, 03:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3sxYA16Qfk Like nrc said, ugh. Reminds me of Joe Theisman many years ago.

Napoleon
11-23-09, 03:32 PM
Like nrc said, ugh. Reminds me of Joe Theisman many years ago.

I remember the Theisman thing so I definitely will not click on the link.

A few years ago, at Mid-Ohio of all places, I slipped and fell on wet grass and as I went down I could see my foot bend at a completely unnatural "physically impossible" angle and all I could think of as I laid there was Theisman and so refused to look at my foot for what seemed like an eternity (it ended up being a partially torn Achilles tendon that it took me 6 months to get to the point that I could walk without a limp).

Ankf00
11-23-09, 03:58 PM
Cutler/Orton are interchangeable. :D

:laugh:

TKGAngel
11-23-09, 04:21 PM
I cannot click on that linky for fear that I'll have a Tim Krumrie flashback. :cry:

-Kevin

That's why I link-y instead of embed-y. At least CBS didn't show the replay during the game.

And as for the crappy DVR, that's Time Warner at it's finest.

Don Quixote
11-23-09, 11:05 PM
So Big Ben was dropped on his head in the Bungles game, and then takes a knee to the head in the loss to KC. Here's what it takes to be the team doctor for the Steelers. Repeat after me: "Ben, you are good to go."

Ankf00
11-24-09, 02:10 AM
Texans == :laugh:

They were so cocky this year after the 5-3 start, now out of the playoffs and another loss to Vince at home as the sugar on top :rofl:

WickerBill
11-29-09, 02:24 PM
I don't understand why teams with orange alternate uniforms wear them against a team who commonly wears orange. A few weeks ago, the Bears wore their orange alts against the Browns, who have orange helmets and orange trim. Today, the Bengals are doing the same.

Why wouldn't you wear your alts against the Ravens or Steelers, who wear no orange, Bengals? Why wouldn't the Bears wear their orange against the Eagles or Rams?

dando
11-29-09, 02:40 PM
I don't understand why teams with orange alternate uniforms wear them against a team who commonly wears orange. A few weeks ago, the Bears wore their orange alts against the Browns, who have orange helmets and orange trim. Today, the Bengals are doing the same.

Why wouldn't you wear your alts against the Ravens or Steelers, who wear no orange, Bengals? Why wouldn't the Bears wear their orange against the Eagles or Rams?

Coming from a fan of a team that wore these:

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/blog/b1b793c955bcdc3e18bc16c167a33bb5.jpg

:yuck: :gomer: :saywhat: :p

There's good karma in the orange unis and they did wear them against Blitzburgh in Sept.

-Kevin

WickerBill
11-29-09, 02:56 PM
Beat the Patriots in those uniforms...

dando
11-29-09, 03:03 PM

The twisted socks confused the Pats. ;) :p

I'm thinking the Bungles should change their unis to yellow to match the hankies being thrown @ them this week and last. :saywhat: :irked:

EDIT (again): 8 penalties last week and 9 (so far) this week. Contenders don't make those mistakes. :(

EDIT 3: 10 penalties against a bad, bad team. :( Good thing they didn't turn the ball over 4 times like last week. *sigh*

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-29-09, 07:08 PM
Cutler at 19 int's and counting ....... :D

Ankf00
11-29-09, 08:25 PM
Vince f'ing Young. 27/43 387, 99 yard game winning drive w/ 3 4th down conversions including the game winner, it's an alternate ending to the RB if Pete Carroll had punted instead of going for it on 4th and 2.

Overheard on the sidelines, Matt Leinart: "Awww jeez, not this s*** again!"

dando
11-30-09, 10:31 AM
Vince f'ing Young. 27/43 387, 99 yard game winning drive w/ 3 4th down conversions including the game winner

He's been fairly impressive during this winning streak, but I'm still not sold. Let's see how he does Sunday @ Indy.

-Kevin

Don Quixote
11-30-09, 10:50 AM
Sometimes something just clicks inside the head of a young qb, and he switches from awful to great. Terry Bradshaw comes to mind way back in the day. I am almost ready to jump on the Vince bandwagon.

STD
11-30-09, 04:58 PM
Cutler at 19 int's and counting ....... :D

Some still are surprised by that I guess. :rofl:

dando
11-30-09, 10:57 PM

How's dat W lookin' 2night? :eek:

-Kevin

Ankf00
11-30-09, 10:59 PM
He's been fairly impressive during this winning streak, but I'm still not sold. Let's see how he does Sunday @ Indy.

-Kevin

Maybe one day you'll be sold that your Troy Smith real doll is just wrong :gomer:

WickerBill
11-30-09, 11:14 PM
How's dat W lookin' 2night? :eek:

-Kevin

Uhh.. like a W?

dando
11-30-09, 11:18 PM
Maybe one day you'll be sold that your Troy Smith real doll is just wrong :gomer:

I took my T. Smith poster down b4 you took down your El Cid and Major Applewhite posters. :gomer: Like I said, let's see how he does Sun in Indy (fail is my guess).

-Kevin

dando
11-30-09, 11:19 PM
Uhh.. like a W?

BC$ polls show a decreased value. Big time. :p

-Kevin

Ankf00
12-01-09, 12:47 AM
I took my T. Smith poster down b4 you took down your El Cid and Major Applewhite posters. :gomer: Like I said, let's see how he does Sun in Indy (fail is my guess).

-Kevin

Losing to 11-0 on the road. OMG HOW WILL THE TITANS EVER RECOVER?!?

Hating on Ced when he's putting up numbers for you? :laugh:

WickerBill
12-01-09, 07:36 AM
BC$ polls show a decreased value. Big time. :p

-Kevin

12-7 @ Cincinnati

dando
12-01-09, 10:55 AM
Hating on Ced when he's putting up numbers for you? :laugh:

Who's hating on Ced? Not moi.

-Kevin

dando
12-01-09, 11:01 AM
12-7 @ Cincinnati

1) Flukey and 2) Palmer's first game back since the injury in the first pre-season game. Cincy's O was not what it is now (not that it's much based on Sunday's ugly W). I'd like to see them play now to get a better gauge of both teams. We'll know more in a couple of weeks when the Bengals play the Chargers and the Vikes the following week.

EDIT: reverse that...@Vikes and @Bolts. Ouch.

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-01-09, 11:29 AM
Oh, goody, I was hoping you'd come rollin' with the excuses.

Denver started Kyle Orton. First game under a new coach, new offensive system, and new defensive system. Broncos had the worst offseason imaginable.

12-7 at your place.

W

dando
12-01-09, 11:55 AM
Oh, goody, I was hoping you'd come rollin' with the excuses.

Denver started Kyle Orton. First game under a new coach, new offensive system, and new defensive system. Broncos had the worst offseason imaginable.

12-7 at your place.

W

Oh Jeebus. Yes, it was clearly a W. Just stating facts. The fact that both teams had poor off seasons might explain why it was such a trying game to watch. You also need to keep in mind the Bungles place kicking and long snapping woes that should have put the game out of reach after the late TD. It's history and a W in the Nags column.

-Kevin

dando
12-01-09, 12:49 PM
Losing to 11-0 on the road. OMG HOW WILL THE TITANS EVER RECOVER?!?

Point being that this will be the toughest test of VY 2.0. Didn't see a lick of the Cards game other than knowing Warner was out. Cards seem to me to be Jekyll or Hyde week-to-week. The W @ Texans was impressive, but the Texans have proved to be fallible.

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-01-09, 02:24 PM
for better or worse, i don't see the Titans getting the Colts best 22 this week. Anyone with any nagging ache sits.

nrc
12-01-09, 02:40 PM
12-7 at your place.

W

I think we can all agree that a rematch would be good to see. :D

I think the the loss to Denver was a good experience for Cincy. I don't know if they'd have had the sand to sweep the division if they hadn't started out having to overcome some adversity.

Hopefully we'll make a Bengals fan out of you on the Sunday before Christmas. :)

dando
12-01-09, 03:10 PM
Hopefully we'll make a Bengals fan out of you on the Sunday before Christmas. :)

Oh, I think he'll be a Who Dey fan next weekend when the Bengals face the Purple & White Jeebus. :D

-Kevin

WickerBill
12-01-09, 04:18 PM
For the record: always kinda liked the Bengals, going back to Ken Anderson.

I like Carson, I like Ocho, they were fun to follow on Hard Knocks.

Just don't like dando, that's all.

Don Quixote
12-01-09, 04:26 PM
Dando is fine, so long as you can steer the conversation away from football, baseball, hockey or Tiger Woods. :D

dando
12-01-09, 05:54 PM
Just don't like dando, that's all.

*smooches*

:gomer:

-Kevin

Gnam
12-01-09, 06:13 PM
If the Bungles are Who Dey!
and the 'Aints are Who Dat?

to whom can we address Who Dere?

dando
12-06-09, 10:28 AM
It's a sad, sad day for nags fans.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/12/05/barrleman.death.ap/index.html

DENVER (AP) -- Relatives say Tim McKernan, the Denver Broncos fan known for wearing little more than a barrel at games, has died.

McKernan died of lung disease early Friday. He was 69.

For 30 years, in all types of weather, McKernan donned a barrel and cheered on the Broncos, first at Mile High Stadium and then later at INVESCO Field at Mile High.

He retired from being the Barrel Man after the 2007 Broncos season.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/12/05/barrleman.death.ap/index.html#ixzz0Yv275nJu
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription

-Kevin

nrc
12-06-09, 10:01 PM
The Bengals go 2-1 in their "games you're supposed to win" stretch and now it's time for a couple of tough tests on the road. Vikes and Chargers.

The Steelers have given themselves a hard row to hoe with six losses. Hopefully the cheeseheads will take care of business against the Ravens tomorrow night and the Bengals will be one win from locking up the division.

dando
12-06-09, 11:53 PM
The Bengals go 2-1 in their "games you're supposed to win" stretch and now it's time for a couple of tough tests on the road. Vikes and Chargers.

The Steelers have given themselves a hard row to hoe with six losses. Hopefully the cheeseheads will take care of business against the Ravens tomorrow night and the Bengals will be one win from locking up the division.

*grumbles* Team penalty....9, 10, 8, 7 over the past four games. :irked: Gotta be leading the league in penalties against. :saywhat:

Meanwhile, I'm sure WB is smiling tonight with Favre being Favre. :gomer:

-Kevin

chop456
12-07-09, 12:39 AM
Legs aren't supposed to do that. :\

Ankf00
12-07-09, 05:47 PM
Legs aren't supposed to do that. :\

:yuck:

nrc
12-08-09, 01:36 AM
Looked like laundry day in Green Bay. This crew must not ref for the Ravens much. The Ravens could be called for PI on every play if the officials wanted to risk a repetitive strain injury from throwing so many flags. It's just the way they play defense. But it did seem like the officials got a little too involved toward the end there.

The Bengals magic number is now one.

nrc
12-08-09, 01:42 AM
WB, in honor of your two weeks of Bengal fandom you should crank this up on the home theatre system and let the tuba give your sub a workout. :D

upHWtPkuD5s