PDA

View Full Version : Rain out

nrc
05-31-03, 02:29 AM
Looks like the forum got rainned out along with qualifying. Or maybe everyone just retired to the bar early tonight. :)

Congrats to Tagseszeszeszz for yanking off a fast lap in practice to start on the pole. It will be interesting to see how this stirs things up.

Montiero is the fast rookie. It would be nice to see Emmo have something to smile about at the end of the night tomorrow.

Can Kermit learn zee oval and dig himself out of the back half of the field over 250 miles? I'm betting yes, but only if he can be patient and bide his time to the end.

ncmlj
06-01-03, 01:08 PM
The rain-out was nothing, but a plus for me, as I was walking around the stands I came across the radio station AM1130. As the guy was starting his show, he said PT was going to show up in awhile. So we sat around with about 10 other people waiting for PT show. While PT never did show up, we had 3 other great guest there. Which were Carpentier,Servia and Manning and I have to say Manning is one best spoken drivers I have ever heard. He is a very well spokes person for Cart. However Carpentier and Servia comical personality added to the show. One of the high points was when the annoucer said Oriol could be Ricky Recardos double and Oriol had no idea who he was.

Interview link
http://www.newstalk1130.com/homer_bio.html

Scroll to bottom of page