PDA

View Full Version : Simona Wins Again, Lime Rock

NismoZ
07-19-09, 01:20 PM
And it's no fluke. Saw her drive to third in Denver 3 seasons ago from dead last. (penalty after qualifying on pole) Thought I'd seen something special then, now I'm more certain of it. She's leading the Atlantic Championship by a good margin going to Autobahn CC next weekend. Only 20 with a bright future...in Europe, probably. Hope she doesn't go to NASCAR!:yuck:

Andrew Longman
07-19-09, 07:02 PM
And it's no fluke. Saw her drive to third in Denver 3 seasons ago from dead last. (penalty after qualifying on pole) Thought I'd seen something special then, now I'm more certain of it. She's leading the Atlantic Championship by a good margin going to Autoban CC next weekend. Only 20 with a bright future...in Europe, probably. Hope she doesn't go to NASCAR!:yuck:

I watched her put in an amazing last qualifying lap for pole and she lapped almost the entire field during the race. And she was charming on the podium.

opinionated ow
07-19-09, 07:16 PM
I watched her put in an amazing last qualifying lap for pole and she lapped almost the entire field during the race. And she was charming on the podium.

She's perfect. Talented, attractive and genuinely lovely. I just need to be introduced to her now :rofl:

NismoZ
07-19-09, 09:39 PM
Hmmm...Dale Coyne just said he's running a car in Indy Lites next season. Maybe...?

Methanolandbrats
07-19-09, 09:41 PM
Here we go again.........attractive, lovely, charming....:saywhat:...

SurfaceUnits
07-19-09, 09:51 PM
Hmmm...Dale Coyne just said he's running a car in Indy Lites next season. Maybe...?that's been a positive for so many; I wish I had the hours to list them all :shakehead

NismoZ
07-20-09, 09:22 AM
Don't be such a killjoy. Maybe not so positive in the past but I'm certain you know of a few notable exceptions who stepped up successfully from the Coyne "ladder." Besides, in the present situation there things are looking better, right? Perhaps AGR might be interested in a princess replacement? She's ready for SOMEthing beyond Atlantics. Where is that? Go shopping in Europe, I guess.

Sean Malone
07-20-09, 10:15 AM
This thread sucks without pictures.

opinionated ow
07-20-09, 11:09 AM

I was looking at it in a sarcastic, light hearted manner as befits a single 21 year old with a bit of a crush on Miss de Silvestro.

In reality, she's a bloody good racing driver-up there with the best of the testicled drivers. In a perfect world, her gender would be as irrelevant to her racing career as her eye colour. But this isn't, and she has the talent that people like Milka Duno lack, and she has the looks that Danica Patrick lacks.

Andrew Longman
07-20-09, 11:29 AM

Sure, but she is also really fast with good qualifying and race craft.

And on the podium at Lime Rock it was the 2nd and 3rd place drivers who looked "pretty". She was a pretty sweaty mess, but it only made me appreciate her effort.

meadors
07-29-09, 01:39 AM
I was looking at it in a sarcastic, light hearted manner as befits a single 21 year old with a bit of a crush on Miss de Silvestro.

In reality, she's a bloody good racing driver-up there with the best of the testicled drivers. In a perfect world, her gender would be as irrelevant to her racing career as her eye colour. But this isn't, and she has the talent that people like Milka Duno lack, and she has the looks that Danica Patrick lacks.
I'm still smitten by Miss Legge. Talented, pretty and downright classy. Sorry for the digression. Luckily, no stalking charges have been filed yet :eek:

opinionated ow
07-29-09, 09:34 AM
I'm still smitten by Miss Legge. Talented, pretty and downright classy. Sorry for the digression. Luckily, no stalking charges have been filed yet :eek:

HAHA...me too. Katherine is still numero uno (yes, I only like pizza*) but I'm certainly falling for Simona!

*Bad American Dad reference

NismoZ
07-29-09, 04:13 PM
I have nice pics from last weekend...uh, how do I get 'em on here again??:gomer:

FTG
07-30-09, 01:06 PM
Simona Fusco Stratten?

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/79/97/20769PCN_Simona52-1.0.0.0x0.606x912.jpeg

FTG
07-30-09, 01:07 PM
Simona Frimmelova?

http://www.jurgita.com/images_new/models/F/portfolio-fashion/w422xh450/simona-frimmelova-210925-188865.jpg

FTG
07-30-09, 01:09 PM
Simona paranova?

http://slusham.com/images/simona_parvanova.jpg

G.
07-30-09, 01:16 PM
I have nice pics from last weekend...uh, how do I get 'em on here again??:gomer:

Are they on a website (picasa, imagshack, etc.) or are they on your harddrive?

For web-based pic, make your post and click the little "sun-and-mountain" thing ^^^^^ and put in the link to your picture.

If it's on your computer HD, you need to click "manage Attachments" vvvvvv and navigate to the pic.

I'm betting that the boss would rather they were on a website...

Trevor Longman
08-01-09, 12:51 AM
wow this thread went downhill fast! :laugh: :D