PDA

View Full Version : Giggles!!!

mello
05-30-03, 05:02 PM
Glad to see you finally got signed up!!!!!!!
See you at Cleveland for sure I hear!

devilmaster
05-31-03, 11:23 AM
yep. I finally forced him online.

Now we just gotta get him using the thing....

Steve

mello
05-31-03, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
yep. I finally forced him online.

Now we just gotta get him using the thing....

Steve

I am sure a couple of us could teach him how to use it !:rofl:

RaceChic
06-02-03, 01:02 PM
Paging Giggles...... Post, Post Post!!!!!! :D
Chat, Chat, Chat!!! :p

lisa
06-08-03, 05:41 PM
Giggles, where are you????????

devilmaster
06-09-03, 01:48 AM
He is supposed to call me monday to assist him getting online and such. He is having computer problems, so please be patient some more, k?

Steve

chop456
06-18-03, 12:54 AM
I'm impatient.

If I don't see a post in the next 5 minutes, I'm gonna' be pissed.

Giggles
06-18-03, 12:55 AM
Hello Lisa, Mello, RaceChic, yes, I finally went on line tonight. Steve taught me a few things tonight. I cannot come on until after midnight every night. I am on afternoons. I will be on line tomorrow night, and try it out again. Talk to later Giggles.:)

Warlock!
06-18-03, 05:48 AM
Damn, chopper... WTF did you do to put the fear of God into him? You always came across like a pretty gentle guy... :confused: Remind me to keep rocket between you and I...

And "Giggles"... could you have picked a more hetero-sounding name? Was Petunia or Sugar Bear already taken???

;)

Warlock!

RaceChic
06-18-03, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Damn, chopper... WTF did you do to put the fear of God into him? You always came across like a pretty gentle guy... :confused: Remind me to keep rocket between you and I...

And "Giggles"... could you have picked a more hetero-sounding name? Was Petunia or Sugar Bear already taken???

;)

Warlock!

I was waiting for that!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thank goodness you met Warlock first! Hey Giggles, why don't you ask Warlock what he does with his time at work? ;) Maybe if you're a good boy he'll show you...... :p