PDA

View Full Version : It's OFF Again!

NismoZ
07-08-09, 03:51 PM
FOTA walks out of the latest meeting with the FIA. Were told since their entries for 2010 were only "provisional" they could have NO input on future regulations! This is hilarious.:D Autosport.

Gnam
07-08-09, 04:04 PM
Hey where's everybody goin'?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8232/spaceballsdarkhelmet.jpg

:laugh:

RusH
07-08-09, 04:08 PM
FOTA statement.
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=38357

Time is running out for a FOTA season...if the FIA string them along maybe they can pull an Indy 2005 style sitdown just before Australia. :thumbup:

mueber
07-08-09, 05:27 PM
Someone email me when it's over.

NismoZ
07-08-09, 06:26 PM
Oh, it looks like it's "over" alright.

Hard Driver
07-08-09, 08:31 PM
Please just tell Bernie and Max to go screw themselves.

Line up some races as SPA and Laguna Seca and return F1 to a real racing series.

Sean Malone
07-08-09, 10:23 PM
I'm confused, does "off again" mean that the split is 'on' and does "over" mean that it's 'off'? :)

Rus'L
07-09-09, 12:13 PM
I'm confused, does "off again" mean that the split is 'on' and does "over" mean that it's 'off'? :)

Great, you just gave me a freaking headache! :saywhat:

Dirk Diggler
07-09-09, 01:04 PM
My friends and family are going to be so confused.

"So, you liked Indy, but now you don't? But the other series that you do like, they're not in business anymore? But you like sports car racing? Wait, there's two different groups and you hate one of them? Oh. Well, you like Formula One, though, right? Wait, that's not Formula One anymore...?"

Gnam
07-09-09, 01:30 PM
See the thing about NASCAR is it's got CAR right in the name, so you knows straight away what's goin on. Why ya'll gots to make it so confusing? :gomer:

NismoZ
07-09-09, 01:37 PM
Not to worry...Pitpass is saying in another new and latest FIA "setting the record straight" statement that "...it is probable a final draft of the 2009 Concord Agreement will be agreed and ready for signiture in the coming days." So...THEN what?:gomer: (Seems a new "breakaway" F-1 series could also legally call themselves "F-1" but still be under the umbrella of the FIA...thus Max's decision to stay?)

Sean Malone
07-09-09, 01:54 PM
My friends and family are going to be so confused.

"So, you liked Indy, but now you don't? But the other series that you do like, they're not in business anymore? But you like sports car racing? Wait, there's two different groups and you hate one of them? Oh. Well, you like Formula One, though, right? Wait, that's not Formula One anymore...?"

It's simple, the series I used to like called IndyCar, raced at Indy but they became another series that didn't race at Indy and I stopped liking the series that started racing at Indy, also called IndyCar, but I do like the Formula 1 series that also used to race at Indy but they don't race there anymore and they might be splitting into two different series.:)