PDA

View Full Version : serious dilemma

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 12:38 PM
New neighbor moves in across the street this weekend. His car displays both a Michigan and tOSU bumper sticker. I haven't spoken with him yet.

1) WTF is up with that?

2) What kind of person would have a UM bumper sticker to start with?

3) Could such a person be trusted, ever?

4) Do I need to start locking the deadbolt 24/7? What about razor wire?

5) Does anybody know any good realtors?

:gomer:

KLang
07-06-09, 12:42 PM
At least it's not an IRL sticker. :gomer:

Gnam
07-06-09, 12:48 PM
Maybe she went to UM and demanded equal billing.

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 12:52 PM
Maybe she went to UM and demanded equal billing.
Intermarriage?????? Say it ain't so. :D

Napoleon
07-06-09, 01:00 PM
In order of your questions.

A) Don't know,

B) A sociopath,

C) No,

D) Yes and Yes and think about a gun while you are at it.

E) No

My favorite anti-UM sticker of all time "Drive west until you smell it, north until you step in it". Close second is the take off on the old pro-UM "Go Blue" which said "Go Blow".

BTW, has anyone seen Joe Bob around these parts lately?

dando
07-06-09, 01:32 PM
Intermarriage?????? Say it ain't so. :D

Zv0_EpF5SyY

:yuck: :gomer:

Watch them closely until fall and see what sort of flag is raised. Perhaps a call to the HoA will be in order if the wrong sort of colors are displayed. If nothing else, you can look forward to many fun Saturdays in the fall putting flaming bags of dog crap on their front porch. :D

-Kevin

FTG
07-06-09, 01:33 PM
The one thing UM and OSU people can agree on is they'd like to **** each other.

dando
07-06-09, 01:43 PM
BTW, has anyone seen Joe Bob around these parts lately?

Oh, he's been around here and there, but he's been oddly silent on the OSU/UM front since a certain coach took over in Cbus. :D

-Kevin

Ankf00
07-06-09, 06:37 PM
New neighbor moves in across the street this weekend. His car displays both a Michigan and tOSU bumper sticker. I haven't spoken with him yet.

1) WTF is up with that?

2) What kind of person would have a UM bumper sticker to start with?

3) Could such a person be trusted, ever?

4) Do I need to start locking the deadbolt 24/7? What about razor wire?

5) Does anybody know any good realtors?

:gomer:

well you know, your neighborhood's avg education demographic is pretty high up there. need that UM to keep up the pace :gomer:

jcollins28
07-06-09, 06:38 PM
Get that a lot out here in So-Cali. Front runners claiming to be U$C football fans and UCLA basketball fans. Idiots....Not sure what you should do. I have never been around any UM people. Although I have made friends with a lot of Buckeye transplants that have found there way to Cali. All of them are good upstanding people that never make their way to the bathroom when it is their time to buy a round.

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 06:45 PM
well you know, your neighborhood's avg education demographic is pretty high up there. need that UM to keep up the pace :gomer:
This, coming from a cow-tipper.

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 06:46 PM
All of them are good upstanding people that never make their way to the bathroom when it is their time to buy a round.
The true measure of a person. :laugh: