PDA

View Full Version : Marco in Blade ad

Methanolandbrats
07-04-09, 12:35 AM
WTF? :saywhat: watching crab marathon and up pops a Gillette ad with whiney water bottle sucking peckerwood junior. They did'nt name him.....:saywhat:

Indy
07-04-09, 02:39 AM
whiney water bottle sucking peckerwood junior
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

indyfan31
07-04-09, 03:08 AM
whiney water bottle sucking peckerwood junior.

Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are. :D

pchall
07-04-09, 06:11 AM
WTF? :saywhat: watching crab marathon and up pops a Gillette ad with whiney water bottle sucking peckerwood junior. They did'nt name him.....:saywhat:

Parco needs to shave?

Napoleon
07-04-09, 06:55 AM

Is that who it is? I figured it was an IRL driver but since I don't watch it I didn't know who. That ad has been in rotation for at least 1 1/2 months.

Sean Malone
07-04-09, 09:21 AM
The strange thing is that I think they over dubbed his voice. :rofl:

Don Quixote
07-04-09, 10:00 AM
The strange thing is that I think they over dubbed his voice. :rofl: They have to. The Andretti whine won't sell nuttin. They should have dubbed it with the princess' voice.

TKGAngel
07-04-09, 01:49 PM
They have to. The Andretti whine won't sell nuttin. They should have dubbed it with the princess' voice.

Nah, they save the Princess' voice for the commercial where she signs the guy's man boobs. :yuck:

Methanolandbrats
07-04-09, 02:11 PM
Nah, they save the Princess' voice for the commercial where she signs the guy's man boobs. :yuck:

Everything she does is trashy and stupid.

RHR_Fan
07-04-09, 02:47 PM
I see that commercial a lot on the MLB Network and it makes me want to vomit everytime. :yuck:

~Nicole

Fio1
07-05-09, 11:48 PM
After every race I feel that Marco Andretti is more and more a d-bag! He really is a wanker. Did you see him block the leaders like that. Did you really think you could stay ahead of Wilson & Briscoe after they out-qualified you by over a second? :rolleyes:

Methanolandbrats
07-06-09, 12:04 AM
After every race I feel that Marco Andretti is more and more a d-bag! He really is a wanker. Did you see him block the leaders like that. Did you really think you could stay ahead of Wilson & Briscoe after they out-qualified you by over a second? :rolleyes:That move was beyond stupid.

grungex
07-06-09, 04:37 PM
Yet he is the first to complain if he feels anyone is holding him up.

Indy
07-06-09, 10:58 PM
1) You guys are gomers.

2) An Andretti behaving like a selfish ass? Now I know you are making things up!

RHR_Fan
07-06-09, 11:11 PM
1) You guys are gomers.

2) An Andretti behaving like a selfish ass? Now I know you are making things up!

OMG! :gomer:

Chief
07-08-09, 04:22 PM
I'm convinced whiney water bottle sucking peckerwood junior shaves his chest....he's got that "what have I done?" look on his face.