PDA

View Full Version : Robin Miller -- End of the Tony George Era

Audi_A4
07-03-09, 12:15 AM
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/miller-end-of-the-tony-george-era/

devilmaster
07-03-09, 07:22 AM
I wonder if now is finally the time to write the book for autoracing fans and business school courses alike.

'How to kill the golden goose" by Robin Miller. has a nice ring to it. ;)

dando
07-03-09, 10:52 AM
Those comments by Greg Ray Fan are just mind boggling. :eek: :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin

cart7
07-06-09, 09:24 AM
Greg Ray fan..... :rofl:

sadams
07-06-09, 09:29 AM
Some blame has to be laid at Ford's feet for supplying engines in 1996. But for them Tony's little side show would have folded.

Poeple here said the same things that Robin is saying now back in 94/95 on the old speenet boards.

Greg Ray Fan == Gomer (defined):gomer:

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 10:20 AM
Those comments by Greg Ray Fan are just mind boggling. :eek: :saywhat: :shakehead

-Kevin He must have missed the ride on Hale Bopp when it passed by. :saywhat:

Napoleon
07-06-09, 10:26 AM
I was at our local National Park yesterday morning and saw a younger guy with and IRL hat on and I was so tempted to walk up to him and say something about TG.

Don Quixote
07-06-09, 12:43 PM
I was at our local National Park yesterday morning and saw a younger guy with and IRL hat on and I was so tempted to walk up to him and say something about TG. Was the hat red? :gomer: :D

Napoleon
07-06-09, 01:03 PM
Was the hat red? :gomer: :D

Good question. Actually white with the logo, so he is a true believer, not someone who picked up some free trinket at a race. I was a little sorry I had not put one of my CART shirts on.