PDA

View Full Version : You have one whole page...

stroker
06-30-09, 11:25 PM
Okay, let's have some fun.

We wave the magic wand and you (yes, YOU) have been provided the opportunity to place an entire, whole one page advertisement in any national newspaper you want at absolutely no cost to you. It can be USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, the NY Times, Washington Post, whatever. You may post between 50 and 100 words to the country regarding the current state of affairs in AOW. You can blow those words bashing TG, you can say "Neener, neener, neener, we were right!" or whatever the hell you want, but you are saying it to the United States Motorsports Industry and the US Public at large. Seriously.

What are you going to say?

(Personally, I'm looking forward to Chief's and Indy's response most....)

Knock us out, folks.

DagoFast
07-01-09, 12:14 AM
Easy peasey. 3 words in the biggest blackest typeface that would fit on the page.

F*&K
Tony
George

SurfaceUnits
07-01-09, 12:53 AM
I would like to personally thank Honda Motor Company for overseeing the destruction of AOWR. Arigato

FCYTravis
07-01-09, 05:31 AM
I would run a page of full-color photos - the greatest moments in CART history, 1979-2007. With a black stripe in the background, diagonally across the page.

:(

Mary
07-01-09, 07:35 AM
In the middle of a white page, I'd have a fancy, opened gift box, ribbon and all, laying on its side so that the reader could see it had been opened and was empty.

The caption would read, "Thanks for nothing, Tony."

On second thought, maybe I'd explode it--what he did had the same effect.

Mary

Kahauna Dreamer
07-01-09, 09:41 AM
I would prefer to do something with Photoshop.

Corner5
07-01-09, 10:49 AM
I would use one of my favorite quotes-

" There was no good reason to start the IRL and
nothing good has come from it."

-Paul Newman

Chief
07-01-09, 11:29 AM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9526/tgousted.jpg

This has been on my wall ever since being produced...kudos to KD. Drop dead Tony.:tony:

mueber
07-01-09, 01:24 PM
Those who live in the past are gone. The future of American Open Wheel Racing begins today. Invest while it's still a bargain.

Don Quixote
07-01-09, 01:40 PM
Nice work KD! :thumbup:

Wally
07-01-09, 04:21 PM
....:rofl:....:laugh:

DagoFast
07-01-09, 05:57 PM
Those who live in the past are gone. The future of American Open Wheel Racing begins today. Invest while it's still a bargain.

:rofl: You hopeless romantic! Whose vision (http://www.mikescomputersllc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2597) are you gonna buy in to?

Dvdb
07-01-09, 11:26 PM
USA Today
This morning

"We had a problem with management"*

*Thanks to Paul Newman