PDA

View Full Version : The Mile Under the Lights

pchall
05-30-03, 07:58 AM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/PhotoPopup.asp?ID=5073&DisplaySize=BY800 http://www.champcarworldseries.com/PhotoPopup.asp?ID=5076&DisplaySize=BY800

For some reason these won't link in from the CART.com pop up window.

RaceGrrl
05-30-03, 07:59 AM
It looks great.. can't wait for Cleveland. :thumbup:

RaceChic
05-30-03, 08:27 AM
WOW! You really can see the whole darned thing!
Can't wait!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

RTKar
05-30-03, 09:16 AM
I was standing in T-3 for awhile watching the cars. They look SO much quicker for some reason under the lights. TK pulled up on his scooter and I chatted with him for a bit (sorry I didn't have a diet coke for you TK). I had to laugh, he said, "MAN, you can get REALLY close here!" He seemed as amazed with how cool it was as I did. Thank goodness they haven't put up inside catch fencing between 3 and 4 yet. RHR was in the wall in T-2 and Lamarie(?)kissed in T-3.

chop456
05-30-03, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by RTKar
I was standing in T-3 for awhile watching the cars. They look SO much quicker for some reason under the lights. TK pulled up on his scooter and I chatted with him for a bit (sorry I didn't have a diet coke for you TK). I had to laugh, he said, "MAN, you can get REALLY close here!" He seemed as amazed with how cool it was as I did. Thank goodness they haven't put up inside catch fencing between 3 and 4 yet. RHR was in the wall in T-2 and Lamarie(?)kissed in T-3.

Awesome. I had wondered about the fencing. I'll be parked in T3 today.

RTKar
05-30-03, 12:08 PM
OOPS! Lamarie kissed in T-4, I'll get this counting thing down yet...maybe I can get a job with irl Timing and scoring:D

Napoleon
05-30-03, 01:49 PM
Man I wish I was going to this event. Well at least I will be leaving for Mid-Ohio shortly where I will get to sit around in the rain tommorrow.

Originally posted by RaceGrrl
It looks great.. can't wait for Cleveland. :thumbup:

Have you ordered tickets yet? (just joking)