PDA

View Full Version : USF1 gets some cheap ink and electrons

pchall
06-23-09, 06:44 AM
Peter Windsor invokes the holy name of the Princess Permapout in an interview when asked about driver selections. :rofl:

Peter Windsor, the Sporting Director of USF1, said to 'GPWeek':"We're getting near to the point where we start looking at drivers and Danica is on our list for sure, because she's the best-placed American in the leading single-seater championship of the US. She's doing a really great job."

link (http://www.f1technical.net/news/12747)

It would be fun to watch Permapout humiliate herself in F1, though, so I hope she signs with them. Of course, she'll be useless in testing and development but I'm sure the added exposure she will surely have will be worth something to them. ;)

Methanolandbrats
06-23-09, 08:24 AM
quote needed fixing... Peter Windsor, the Sporting Director of USF1, said to 'GPWeek':"We're getting near to the point where we start looking at cash flow and sponsors and Danica is on our list for sure. She's a whining mid-packer in the s*****, oval based single-seater championship of the US, but I'll put up with the bitch if she can attract some money."

chop456
06-23-09, 08:39 AM
Cynic. :tony:

Napoleon
06-23-09, 10:23 AM
I was thinking of starting a thread on what 2 American drivers they may take so maybe this is the thread to do it in. USF1 has said both their drivers will be Americans. Who do you think it may be?

Sean Malone
06-23-09, 10:29 AM
I was thinking of starting a thread on what 2 American drivers they may take so maybe this is the thread to do it in. USF1 has said both their drivers will be Americans. Who do you think it may be?

Windsor has mentioned Danikckles numerous times during broadcasts. I think they are seriously negotiating with her.
I haven't heard how happy Allmendinger and Speed are doing in NASCAR but with Speeds former experience, he's a possible.

G.
06-23-09, 11:23 AM
Fat Stig.

That'll grab the European audience as well.

Methanolandbrats
06-23-09, 11:29 AM
Robby Gordon :D

opinionated ow
06-23-09, 12:05 PM
Robby Gordon :D

Why not...I might cheer for them then

Methanolandbrats
06-23-09, 12:23 PM
Why not...I might cheer for them then Me too.

Gnam
06-23-09, 12:27 PM
Helio. Can't get more 'murican than that. :gomer:

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9471/heliocastroneves.jpg

extramundane
06-23-09, 12:29 PM

Buddy Lazier and Buddy Rice. If they're good enough to win the Fi-Hunnert, they're good enough for some sissy, pansy street race. :gomer:

Indy
06-23-09, 12:48 PM
Just fill in the blanks:

Ride Buyer #1 __________________________________________________ ___________

Ride Buyer #2 __________________________________________________ ___________

Methanolandbrats
06-23-09, 12:53 PM
Just fill in the blanks:

Ride Buyer #1 __________________________________________________ ___________

Ride Buyer #2 __________________________________________________ ___________
:rofl:

gerhard911
06-23-09, 08:51 PM
I am available. Much more personable than DP but not nearly as marketable :saywhat: I would bet that I could spank her ass on any road course of your choice. Although when I peak, it's totally awesome but I don't necessarily win :p

I will drive for out of pocket expenses (no salary necessary). No Momicle or Dadicle baggage. Oh, BTW absolutely no BJ's will be given (yes, I know, Deal Breaker :eek: )

Indy
06-23-09, 09:38 PM
(yes, I know, Deal Breaker :eek: )

Not necessarily. I hear the the BJ's are not worth putting up with the TJ. :D

pchall
06-24-09, 12:53 AM
Donnie Beechler and Mark Dismore. They are just that good. :tony:

opinionated ow
06-24-09, 07:19 AM
Donnie Beechler and Mark Dismore. They are just that good. :tony:

Billy Boat and the Doctor. That'd be even better.

Napoleon
06-24-09, 07:20 AM
Billy Boat and the Doctor. That'd be even better.

What, no Racin Gardner?