PDA

View Full Version : HOLd on to your holy hocks hahahahahaha

BigIrlFan
05-23-09, 11:59 PM
HAy suckers. HOW many you gone to wacth the big race tomorrow? THe granddady of them all ,the INdy 500?

I been drinkng soem WIld TUreky tonight and thought up my perdictions for the race. AN I got hte right here
http://iambif.com/bif/

BIF#

THe IRl - YOU aint seen nothin yet

chop456
05-24-09, 01:09 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Don Quixote
05-24-09, 11:23 AM
Good one bIf! :thumbup:

Napoleon
05-24-09, 01:00 PM
I am going to use BIF's take as my scoring sheet.

Well done BIF.

dando
05-24-09, 01:02 PM
SCOt DIxon - AGain ENglish but the wrong kined. FOrmer winner knows his way round an oval for sure. HE coud be the one again. Aint no sheep safe tonight if he wins

:rofl:

Note to self: I need me one of them keyboard cover protector thingies. :saywhat: :gomer:

-Kevin

oddlycalm
05-24-09, 07:21 PM
I want to see the 5 HUnert queen kiss her in victry circle. TOngues woud be good.
Hadn't considered that BiF. Bit of an awkward TV moment, eh? Lots of stuttering and red faces on planet tenderloin... :gomer:

oc

dando
05-24-09, 07:28 PM
Hadn't considered that BiF. Bit of an awkward TV moment, eh? Lots of stuttering and red faces on planet tenderloin... :gomer:

oc

I think BiF was quoting from a proposed Go Daddy spot had Danicle gotten the call. :gomer:

-Kevin

miatanut
05-24-09, 11:42 PM

oc

:rofl:

Best I've seen out of BiF in a while. Pretty good handicapping in hindsight!