PDA

View Full Version : Spain

Methanolandbrats
05-10-09, 08:16 AM
Webber almost puts Fred into the pit wall:eek:.......what a dick.

opinionated ow
05-10-09, 08:19 AM
Webber almost puts Fred into the pit wall:eek:.......what a dick.

Yep...In OOW's F1 that'd be punishable by a 10s stop-go penalty. Like in the old days!

trish
05-10-09, 08:23 AM
I'm surprised they both made it out of that one.

No doubt later in the race the booth will mention an investigation into the matter.

trish
05-10-09, 08:38 AM
Two American F1 teams? I wonder who the other one is.

Methanolandbrats
05-10-09, 09:44 AM
Uh oh.......Buttons just thanked Woobens on the radio........admitting team orders in public.......

trish
05-10-09, 09:54 AM
Who was the guy Rubens brought onto the podium?

Methanolandbrats
05-10-09, 09:56 AM
Who was the guy Rubens brought onto the podium? His proctologist, he needed treatment.

Insomniac
05-10-09, 11:50 AM
His proctologist, he needed treatment.

:rofl:

Insomniac
05-10-09, 11:52 AM
Uh oh.......Buttons just thanked Woobens on the radio........admitting team orders in public.......

And here I thought they were giving the better strategy to Rubens. ;)

Rogue Leader
05-10-09, 08:35 PM
Two American F1 teams? I wonder who the other one is.

Tony George... Vision racing :gomer:

oddlycalm
05-10-09, 09:06 PM
His proctologist, he needed treatment.

Yeah, his face in the post race interview told that story.

oc

TedN
05-15-09, 09:47 AM
FERRARI: The Ferrari brain trust must believe in the Ancient Egyptian theory of the afterlife. The Ancient Egyptians would remove all the organs and carefully mummify them along with the body, so they could all be properly used in the afterlife. However, there was one flaw in their belief. They thought the brain was useless. So, they would suck it out through the nose and discard it. That's the only way to explain Ferrari's complete zombie-like race weekend decisions this year.

Link (http://www.deepthrottle.com/Thoughts/09_spain_thoughts.shtml)

:D

Ted

emjaya
05-16-09, 06:04 AM
From Bahrain:

QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND: Niki Lauda once again displaying his "class," "In those days [early 2000s], Ross [Brawn], because he is English, was the ideal bridge between the Italians, with their spaghetti culture, and Schumacher, with his German efficiency. Now the Italians are running it all. Does it work? It could be chaos. That's the problem."

Gnam
05-17-09, 02:20 AM
Just watched it. Jenson is a liar.

Next race, Rubens should grenade his engine in the tunnel and say the throttle broke. Although, a better revenge would be to out race Button and force Brawn to change "Jenson's" pit sequence every race.