PDA

View Full Version : It's Official...I'm Moron of the Week!

DjDrOmusic
05-29-03, 03:09 AM
For those of you who read in my other post how I was pickpocketed and the problems I was having trying to replace my license and my Social Security card, here's the topper...today while I was setting up my stuff for the week at Woo Doggies, I opened my toolbox and there, as big as day was....my wallet. I got home and showed my kids my good fortune, when my 8 year old said "I put it in there Dad, it fell out of your pocket at the festival Sunday, and I know that's where you keep your pictures of us so I put it in a safe place." When I asked him why he didn't tell me as I stressed over losing my wallet the two days prior, he said "I didn't know you called it a wallet, Mom says that's where you keep your pictures and crap!" So I have crowned myself Moron of the Week, although I have taken the advice of several of you and I'm now leaving my Social Security card at home in a safe place. I'm also letting my Wife know that she needs to be careful about what she says about certain things!!:o :rolleyes:

Lizzerd
05-29-03, 03:47 AM
Not bashing on your son, but I think he should be Moron of the Month. It would be Moron of the Quarter, but he had good intentions in mind. :)

Seriously, I'm glad all is well now, Doc.

But the idiocy of the bureauCRAZY remains...

mello
05-29-03, 07:09 AM
Cool I am glad you found it. I did make copies of all my stuff yesterday thinking if I loose anything I am sunk for flying. I really wanted to be your boss for a day though. :cry:

DjDrOmusic
05-29-03, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by mello
Cool I am glad you found it. I did make copies of all my stuff yesterday thinking if I loose anything I am sunk for flying. I really wanted to be your boss for a day though. :cry:

Ok in November at Woo Doggies, you can be my boss for the day!;)