PDA

View Full Version : 5 Year Time Capsule

Brickman
04-22-09, 01:54 AM
http://www.offcamber.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4197

Napoleon
04-22-09, 11:02 AM
Did you calender that thread 5 years ago so that you could do this post now?

Sean Malone
04-22-09, 12:16 PM
In five years I predict that the road courses will dictate an even more advance in chassis and engine and the IRL will look more and more like CART of 2002. But it will be on the surface only. They will still be crapwagons because they will continue to not decrease downforce thus producing un-challenging cars (at least compared to a Champ Car). They will continue to restrict aero package engineering by an individual team....

Hey, he was right!!:D

Brickman
04-22-09, 12:31 PM
Did you calender that thread 5 years ago so that you could do this post now?

Actually I have a very good memory. Don't wear a watch and don't even have a calender in my office etc. Just like I remember Railbird was lost 4 years ago Sunday. Wish I was more right about the content of the above thread than remembering the thread.

Napoleon
04-22-09, 12:47 PM
Actually I have a very good memory. Don't wear a watch and don't even have a calender in my office etc. Just like I remember Railbird was lost 4 years ago Sunday. Wish I was more right about the content of the above thread than remembering the thread.

I have a good memory also (and don't wear a watch), but remembering a 5 year old thread? You ought to change your handle to "Rainman" or something.

Hard to believe, 4 years since losing 'bird.

dando
04-22-09, 12:49 PM
Just like I remember Railbird was lost 4 years ago Sunday.

:cry:

-Kevin

Wheel-Nut
04-22-09, 02:16 PM
. . . You ought to change your handle to "Rainman" or something.

. . . .

"there's lots of 'em . . . . "

Don Quixote
04-22-09, 02:37 PM
cart7's post on that thread was a classic. :thumbup:

emjaya
04-22-09, 05:19 PM
:cry:

-Kevin

Two Hall of Famers in that thead, fourrunner and Madmaxfan2. :(

trish
04-22-09, 06:37 PM
It looks like fourrunner predicted dancing with the stars and the tax case. Helio was almost someone's "lady".

Brickman
04-22-09, 08:15 PM
I have a good memory also (and don't wear a watch), but remembering a 5 year old thread? You ought to change your handle to "Rainman" or something.

Hard to believe, 4 years since losing 'bird.

Yea. Numbers stick. Not like Marry Lou Henner when on late night talk show, the host threw out a date and she turned all red. It was her "first time" with the boyfriend {in the shower}. If I recall correctly.

Met Bird before, but not his son Nick, time flys oh so fast.

pchall
04-22-09, 08:25 PM
..,but remembering a 5 year old thread? You ought to change your handle to "Rainman" or something.

:rofl:

Dvdb
04-22-09, 09:46 PM
Yea. Numbers stick. Not like Marry Lou Henner when on late night talk show, the host threw out a date and she turned all red. It was her "first time" with the boyfriend {in the shower}. If I recall correctly.

Was the old Costas show. He asked where she was when Armstrong first walked on the moon. Classic

Brickman
04-22-09, 11:30 PM
Was the old Costas show. He asked where she was when Armstrong first walked on the moon. Classic

:thumbup:

Indeed "Later" after Letterman 20+- years ago. Getting old.

chop456
04-23-09, 01:44 AM
Don't wear a watch and don't even have a calender in my office etc.

Do you have a dictionary? :D

NismoZ
04-23-09, 09:23 AM
That's not fare!:)

Brickman
04-23-09, 11:30 AM

I WAS going to mention that too. :)

:thumbup:

EVL29
04-23-09, 11:57 AM

Which is why everytime I hear a referrence to man walking on the moon I think of busty redheads.

G.
04-23-09, 12:55 PM
Which is why everytime I hear a referrence to man walking on the moon I think of busty redheads.

And Mr. Gorski. :thumbup:

TrueBrit
04-23-09, 03:10 PM
It looks like fourrunner predicted dancing with the stars and the tax case. Helio was almost someone's "lady".

That was one helluva post!!:rofl::laugh::rofl:

EVL29
04-24-09, 02:46 AM
And Mr. Gorski. :thumbup:

I'd honestly never heard of him. A little Googling provided an article that was awesome....even if the publication date was April 1,2003.

:laugh:

Napoleon
04-24-09, 08:28 AM
I'd honestly never heard of him. A little Googling provided an article that was awesome....even if the publication date was April 1,2003.

:laugh:

Neither had I until I just googled it. Too funny.

Hameroids
04-26-09, 01:03 PM

Accourse he does. I amagione he has a cuple.