PDA

View Full Version : Come to Milwaukee

GOFAST1
05-28-03, 06:25 PM
It is the best oval track and the best racing formula on this continent, and I hope that the best and most intelligent and most loyal fans are going to pack the stands to the limit to show support. It's the only way to fight ignorance. See you there!

RaceChic
05-28-03, 06:32 PM
Paging RTKar........................ :gomer:

Classic Apex
05-28-03, 09:29 PM
I'll be there.

:cool:

RaceChic
05-28-03, 09:32 PM
I'll be there!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
Thanks RTKar!!!!!!:thumbup:

Railbird
05-28-03, 09:34 PM
Big Wings and the Specford device.

I'll be there although I might be having a hard time differentiating between it and an IRL event.

Will the track temp be the only thing keeping them from being "flat" all the way around?

Vasser seemed to think so.

chop456
05-28-03, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
Big Wings and the Specford device.

I'll be there although I might be having a hard time differentiating between it and an IRL event.

Will the track temp be the only thing keeping them from being "flat" all the way around?

Vasser seemed to think so.

We're talking about a 100hp difference between Carp's 185mph lap time, right? I don't see them being flat through a sustained turn like the mile. It's not like the Lausitzring.

Railbird
05-28-03, 10:09 PM
Yimmy was talking "flat" after his test at Nazareth yesterday.

I think the 40 degree temps might affect that Saturday night, but it does point out what I dislike about this formula.

nrc
05-29-03, 12:26 AM
Maybe, but will it be "one hand it while holding a beer" flat or "suck all the padding out of the seat" flat?

Ziggy
05-29-03, 12:49 AM
I dont think Im going, unless Railbird stops by and picks me up!

Ziggy

lateralus42
05-29-03, 11:18 PM
Wish I could, but im stuck in So Cal.

Hink
05-30-03, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by lateralus42
Wish I could, but im stuck in So Cal.

Same here - holding out for RA. Stuck in Seattle - but Portland and Vancouver are coming by first.

Kate
05-30-03, 07:01 AM
I am not an Ovals fan (I will tune in of course) and in one week I will be leaving for Le Mans to see the ultimate street/road race ... my next CWS race will be Toronto, then Vancouver and Montreal.

If you do go, let us know how the Krispy Kremes are.