PDA

View Full Version : How about an OffCamber.net clothing line???

RaceChic
05-28-03, 09:20 AM
We were discussing this in chat last night.....
What does everyone think about a clothing line for us?
Guys t-shirts, girlie Ts, hats, visors, and maybe a sweatshirt? A combination of any or all of the above? :)
Wickerbill? :D

WickerBill
05-28-03, 10:14 AM
You fund it, I'll handle it.

devilmaster
05-28-03, 10:54 AM
I've done t-shirts for groups and stuff like that, I have a clothing contact, If WB approves and enough people want gear, I'd be willing to do up some stuff.

I would need the money prior, once we have an idea down and such.

I figure start easy, a t-shirt or sweatshirt, develop the appearance of it, then have a large first order to lessen the price.

Since I live in Windsor, shipping could be cheap for both US and Canadian customers, since I can cross the border to avoid the extra shipping that would be charged.

If the demand warrants, then we work on more gear down the road.

Steve

Hardpoint
05-28-03, 11:28 AM
I am always in the market for a nice fitted hat.

Napoleon
05-28-03, 11:35 AM
I hear Mapguy needs a pair of pants.

RaceChic
05-28-03, 02:07 PM
Is what devilmaster said okay with you, Wickerbill?
We could post a price list here and people could get their orders and money together. Perhaps mail them to Steve and/or take it to Cleveland and give them to me. I could drop them at Steve's place on the way home from the race. Or FAX to either one of us.
What ya think steve?
Wickerbill, ya would have to give us an idea on the logo you
want used...... :D
If we can't get it together early enough to wear around this summer, we can finalize the order at the end of year Woo Doggie's bash also......:D

longbeach32
05-30-03, 10:27 AM
how about CafePress?

Turn7
05-30-03, 11:26 AM
I could use a new Speedo size 4XL now that summer is here. :D

JT265
05-31-03, 07:15 AM
I've developed a patented weave for petite ladies thongs that I could share with the group, providing Warlock approves, of course!

These thongs are made of lightweight, breathable something or another, and are custom fitted, many times, actually, by either myself or Warlock!

Let Steve know how many we can put you down for, ladies! :D

Unfortuately for the men, we don't build Speedo knockoffs, now that silva isn't allowed to post.

cart7
05-31-03, 04:01 PM
Put me down for one OC ascot and maybe a beret. :p