PDA

View Full Version : Flatulent teenager suspended

oddlycalm
03-24-09, 07:02 PM
The teen said he wasn't the one passing gas.

Right, we all know, it was the dog....:gomer:

Flatulent teenager suspended (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090324/ap_on_fe_st/odd_stench_suspension)

Musta been a slow news day for AP to run this world changing event.

oc

Andrew Longman
03-24-09, 08:28 PM
Musta been a slow news day for AP to run this world changing event.

Frankly at this point I'm happy to hear about anything except economic news and plane crashes.

My wife was thrown off the bus as a kid when she called the driver "a turkey" when he ran out of gas on the way home from school. She still doesn't understand what she did wrong. :D

FTG
03-25-09, 11:02 AM
I believe the Supreme Court ruled on this, with their famous 5-4 decision: "the one who smelt it, dealt it."

Methanolandbrats
03-25-09, 12:18 PM
Farting is an art form for any normal teen. During my middle school years the district built a new school complete with everything needed for true competitive farting. A huge library with dividers so tables were hidden and the best feature of all, cheap plastic chairs that resonated like tuning forks. Every trip to the library and every study hall was a symphony of RIIIIIIP, BRaaaat, etc as kids mastered the fine art of positioning themselves just right to tear off the right duration and tone. Each masterpiece was followed by howls of laughter from all the cubicles. The librarians just gave up after a while. :D

Andrew Longman
03-25-09, 01:52 PM
...a symphony of RIIIIIIP, BRaaaat, etc ...

R6dm9rN6oTs

indyfan31
03-25-09, 05:35 PM
This could have easily been resolved by letting other kids on the bus give him a punishing wedgie. Everyone goes home happy.

mapguy
03-25-09, 05:38 PM
Farting is an art form for any normal teen. During my middle school years the district built a new school complete with everything needed for true competitive farting. A huge library with dividers so tables were hidden and the best feature of all, cheap plastic chairs that resonated like tuning forks. Every trip to the library and every study hall was a symphony of RIIIIIIP, BRaaaat, etc as kids mastered the fine art of positioning themselves just right to tear off the right duration and tone. Each masterpiece was followed by howls of laughter from all the cubicles. The librarians just gave up after a while. :D

:thumbup:

I was the master of the 'one cheek sneak'.