PDA

View Full Version : Dog the Bounty Hunter

Methanolandbrats
03-19-09, 12:06 AM
Anybody else hoping some meth head machine guns Dog and his entire ****ing annoying family?

Sean Malone
03-19-09, 11:14 AM
I thought his 15 minutes were up two years ago?:confused:

cameraman
03-19-09, 01:01 PM
At some point you might consider turning the TV off...

Methanolandbrats
03-19-09, 01:19 PM
At some point you might consider turning the TV off... Accidental sighting when searching for hoops game.

Gangrel
03-19-09, 01:20 PM
That show would kick so much ass if he had the same attitude after they bring down the fugitive as they do before. Where things start to suck is when they have the guy or girl in the back of the van and everyone loves everyone. F-that! The show needs a few accidental elbows to the bridge of the nose on the way to the county lockup. :D

ChampcarShark
03-19-09, 01:37 PM
Everything about the show is bad, thank God for remote controls.

Sean Malone
03-19-09, 01:50 PM
I loved reading the headline a while back that said he had been arrested for unlawful bounty arrest in Mexico or something like that. I don't believe in bounty hunters anyway especially ones that are half a step from being criminals themselves.

Tim
03-19-09, 03:48 PM
His use of the N-word has also gotten him in trouble.

EVL29
03-19-09, 10:08 PM
I loved reading the headline a while back that said he had been arrested for unlawful bounty arrest in Mexico or something like that. I don't believe in bounty hunters anyway especially ones that are half a step from being criminals themselves.

He didn't get permission from the Mexican government before apprehending the 'Max Factor' heir. The guy who was drugging and raping(while videotaping) women in.

That is what made him known in the SoCal news circles,which led to TV showing interest.

Gangrel
03-20-09, 04:54 PM

Sorry for disagreeing here, but bringing in the Andrew Luster to me was a definate end-justifies-the-means situation. After some political maneuvering in Hawaii, the Mexican government saw it the same way and dropped the charges.

As for the racial slur, there's no good way to spin that. It is interesting to note, however, that Roy Innis, chairman of the Congress for Racial Equality and the first person to call for the show to be cancelled after the tapes were publicized, was also quoted after meeting with Dog as saying that "the controversy had unjustly spiralled out of control without context." He was also the first to come out and say that he wanted the show back on the air.

Sean Malone
03-20-09, 05:02 PM
Sorry for disagreeing here, but bringing in the Andrew Luster to me was a definate end-justifies-the-means situation. After some political maneuvering in Hawaii, the Mexican government saw it the same way and dropped the charges.

As for the racial slur, there's no good way to spin that. It is interesting to note, however, that Roy Innis, chairman of the Congress for Racial Equality and the first person to call for the show to be cancelled after the tapes were publicized, was also quoted after meeting with Dog as saying that "the controversy had unjustly spiralled out of control without context." He was also the first to come out and say that he wanted the show back on the air.

What are you "disagreeing" with? No matter how many low life scum bounty hunters bring in, I don't subscribe to bounty hunters, private police forces etc.

From Wikipedia - "Chapman, a former gang member with 18 prior convictions for armed robbery, was sentenced in Pampa, Texas to a five year prison term in 1977 after being convicted of the first degree murder of Jerry Oliver. Chapman maintains his innocence of murder but suggests he was a legal accessory for not reporting the shooting to the police. He was released on probation after 18 months".

I wouldn't let this guy in my house, I don't care how many TV shows he's on.

Ankf00
03-20-09, 06:40 PM

the mexican govt didn't want to deal with the circus of arresting a us tv star. us authorities, especially in the border states have a good working relationship with their mexican counterparts in swiftly and legally apprehending fugitives that head south. that chapman beat them to the punch and squeezed his 15 minutes from it doesn't change that reality

Gangrel
03-26-09, 12:27 PM
the mexican govt didn't want to deal with the circus of arresting a us tv star. us authorities, especially in the border states have a good working relationship with their mexican counterparts in swiftly and legally apprehending fugitives that head south. that chapman beat them to the punch and squeezed his 15 minutes from it doesn't change that reality

Sure, Dog squeezed his 15 minutes from it, but I get a feeling he also squeezed Luster's head through a couple of keyholes along the way.