PDA

View Full Version : agree

OW
03-13-09, 11:14 PM
I only skimmed the new "whatever red flag" (not even gonna recognize it) but your decision looked PERFECT

Sean Malone
03-13-09, 11:29 PM
I seriously doubt Richard needs affirmation of his own rules, but then I'm pretty sure he would disapprove of my interjection to your post. Catch 22. :)

OW
03-13-09, 11:47 PM
Not affirming AT all - He's a "big" guy - just being a friend - that's all
Gosh don't want to start ANYTHING I truly didnt even read any of it cept saw it was junk

cameraman
03-14-09, 12:04 AM
Any thread that garners simultaneous tin foil hat posts has to go in the record books.

nrc
03-14-09, 02:34 PM
Thanks. Sometimes it's easy. You just look at the thread and ask yourself, "Do I want to have to check this thread every 15 minutes for the next two days?"

Sean Malone
03-14-09, 03:20 PM
Thanks. Sometimes it's easy. You just look at the thread and ask yourself, "Do I want to have to check this thread every 15 minutes for the next two days?"

You mean you don't read every thread 50 times a day like the rest of us?:D

nrc
03-14-09, 05:41 PM
You mean you don't read every thread 50 times a day like the rest of us?:D

50 times a day would only be once every 20 minutes. :)

oddlycalm
03-20-09, 05:53 PM
So I'm the only one that thinks some here are pushing the canine agenda...? We have a thread with Dog in the title and another about a book with a dog as the main character. Coincidence? I think not...:gomer:

oc

G.
03-20-09, 06:44 PM
So I'm the only one that thinks some here are pushing the canine agenda...? We have a thread with Dog in the title and another about a book with a dog as the main character. Coincidence? I think not...:gomer:

oc
Oh crap. The "Interesting commercial" thread is about to take a horrible turn!