PDA

View Full Version : 7th gear - MIRC

OW
02-24-09, 11:19 PM
We have such good people there.... (and not many)
I had to buy a new computer ...and am trying to find the MIRC...
(sorry NRC)
anybody that can help me know the "server" and the (I think - /join #7th gear) is appreciated.

I know they moved to a new server..

Thanks

OW

RusH
02-25-09, 12:54 AM
you will not find anybody, imo.

even r.a.s.f1 is dead:thumdown:

Try a search on EFnet:\

ChampcarShark
02-25-09, 12:51 PM
So sad to see those places go, :(:(:(

Oh well, got to move on.

Insomniac
02-25-09, 05:25 PM
Try irc.newnet.net #7thgear

TravelGal
02-27-09, 05:58 PM
Hi OW. I'm on my way to visit TravelMom so I think I'll be in the chat this next week. Seeya!

OW
02-27-09, 08:17 PM
Try irc.newnet.net #7thgear

Thanks Insomniac that helped...
My challenge now is to prove I paid lifetime subscription to mIRC yet want to move the license to my new computer.... The old computer is defunct..but I did copy the old "my programs" that contains mIRC folder as a data folder to the new computer..

I have 21 days left in new trial...I'll send request to the mIRC champion this weekend..

Thank you all for your help,
OW

Cam
02-27-09, 08:27 PM
Thanks Insomniac that helped...
My challenge now is to prove I paid lifetime subscription to mIRC yet want to move the license to my new computer.... The old computer is defunct..but I did copy the old "my programs" that contains mIRC folder as a data folder to the new computer..

I have 21 days left in new trial...I'll send request to the mIRC champion this weekend..

Thank you all for your help,
OW

WTF are you paying for an IRC client? That's the dumb. Xchat (http://www.xchat.org/). :thumbup:

OW
02-28-09, 01:32 AM
Thanks again

Insomniac
02-28-09, 02:13 PM
WTF are you paying for an IRC client? That's the dumb. Xchat (http://www.xchat.org/). :thumbup:

Also, last I checked it was a nag screen. Still works fine after 30 days.

RHR_Fan
02-28-09, 07:34 PM
Who still chats in the old 7G room? It's been forever since I've been in.

~Nicole

TravelGal
03-10-09, 04:01 PM
Agreed about the nag screen. I've never paid. In fact, I'm using a completely ancient version (read: simple) so I get in fairly easily.

Who chats there? A few from time to time like me and few regulars. Rob, FCF, OW, dcracer, Xen, sometimes Racermike, etc.

I had planned to be there all last week and the wifi at the place we rented conked out on Tuesday night. That was the end of that. :(

OW
03-10-09, 10:02 PM
Agreed about the nag screen. I've never paid. In fact, I'm using a completely ancient version (read: simple) so I get in fairly easily.

Who chats there? A few from time to time like me and few regulars. Rob, FCF, OW, dcracer, Xen, sometimes Racermike, etc.

I had planned to be there all last week and the wifi at the place we rented conked out on Tuesday night. That was the end of that. :(

You' re too kind

OW
04-10-09, 01:32 AM

OW
04-10-09, 01:33 AM

What ever - XCHAT is asking for money