PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher hospitalised after accident.

emjaya
02-11-09, 05:02 PM
SEVEN-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher was hospitalised after suffering a motorcycle accident during testing at a race track in the Spanish city of Cartagena.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25043236-23770,00.html

:\

Insomniac
02-11-09, 05:10 PM
Despite the differing opinions on him, I think we can all agree he's a racer.

oddlycalm
02-11-09, 06:19 PM
Despite the differing opinions on him, I think we can all agree he's a racer.

Yup, and he's gonna be a sore racer after this off.

oc

trish
02-11-09, 10:57 PM
I hope he's ok.

Al Czervik
02-12-09, 11:14 AM
His chin broke his fall, he'll be fine.

Methanolandbrats
02-12-09, 11:33 AM
His chin broke his fall, he'll be fine. Yuk, yuk, yuk :shakehead

TrueBrit
02-15-09, 11:14 PM
Prolly shoulda told him that the sudden chopping maneuver doesn't work so well with only half the number of wheels...:D

But seriously folks...some of you may not know this, I am not a big fan of Buttmacher, but I do have a suggestion for him...relax a little more, find different ways to spend your money, (call me if you run out of ideas), and enjoy watching your kids grow up...you have nothing more to prove on the track...you will aways be a dirty, cheating, chopping pointy-chinned bastard, but you'd be a total t w a t if you died with all that money in the bank when you coulda been relaxing...

Take up needle-point or something...

trish
02-15-09, 11:41 PM
He should come back to Formula One racing, maybe as Kimi's replacement. :D

Methanolandbrats
02-15-09, 11:43 PM
He should come back to Formula One racing, maybe as Kimi's replacement. :D Too bad he could'nt hang around long enough to kick Jesus Hamilton's ass. :p

trish
02-15-09, 11:53 PM
That would have made it more interesting.

Insomniac
02-16-09, 12:37 PM
That would have made it more interesting.

May've been interesting, but Schumacher would've won.

TrueBrit
02-17-09, 05:09 PM
May've been interesting, but Schumacher would've won.

Max would have made sure of that...:\

Insomniac
02-17-09, 06:43 PM
Max would have made sure of that...:\

Your love of Schumacher aside, the titles were real close both of these seasons. Schumacher would've gotten all the Ferrari resources and had the car best suited to him. I think that's the edge that he would've had to win. Both are capable drivers, but the Ferrari internal shenanigans would've shifted some of his teammate's points toward him.

Besides, Max helps Ferrari regardless of who's driving. ;)

Methanolandbrats
02-17-09, 08:02 PM
Max would have made sure of that...:\ Ya, worked out real well for Massa.:shakehead

TrueBrit
02-17-09, 08:20 PM
Ya, worked out real well for Massa.:shakehead

Think Belgian GP...without the FIA ruling for the red cars ( big fuggin' surprise there :shakehead) in that daylight robbery, the Brazilian GP would have been a non-event...

So, yeah, it worked out well for Massa...

But way to entirely miss the point...

Methanolandbrats
02-17-09, 09:00 PM
Think Belgian GP...without the FIA ruling for the red cars ( big fuggin' surprise there :shakehead) in that daylight robbery, the Brazilian GP would have been a non-event...

So, yeah, it worked out well for Massa...

But way to entirely miss the point... You should change your name to Defender Jr.

TrueBrit
02-18-09, 12:32 PM
You should change your name to Defender Jr.

Why? My guy is champion...it worked out REAL well for him...:D