PDA

View Full Version : "In this economy"

OW
02-03-09, 10:43 PM
I'm tired (of seeing - hearing) that phrase TOO Often

We are getting to...... *scapegoat* over *motivatiion*
I'm kinda getting sick of the "term"
I work my *arz* off everyday - (maybe lucky) -

OK - forget it - start - counting how many times you hear that cr*p.

(boss - I don't think -and hope- I'm not breaking the "no politics" rule)
God knows I pay many bills...and for animals..improvements...many other non-...whatevers....

BUY - PLAY - GET OUT THERE !!!!!!

All we have to fear is fear itself........

dando
02-03-09, 11:35 PM
:shakehead

Dude. Get over it. This will be the reality for most of '09, if not beyond. The campus I've worked in for the past 17 years is closing. Perhaps I'll be WFH, perhaps from another office, perhaps laid off....in this economy. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Michaelhatesfans
02-03-09, 11:38 PM
We are getting to...... *scapegoat* over *motivatiion*
I'm kinda getting sick of the "term"
I work my *arz* off everyday - (maybe lucky) -

How about you kiss my laid off *arz*?

Dumbass.

OW
02-03-09, 11:39 PM
:shakehead

Dude. Get over it. This will be the reality for most of '09, if not beyond. The campus I've worked in for the past 17 years is closing. Perhaps I'll be WFH, perhaps from another office, perhaps laid off....in this economy. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Exactly ---- "Get over it"

cameraman
02-04-09, 01:36 AM
I got laid off due to loss of DARPA funding so I got a new job with a different research group at the same University. Never actually unemployed, just switched jobs at the University. Lesson for the day is if you are going to get laid off use it as an opportunity to get promoted with a 20% raise...

dando
02-04-09, 10:51 AM
Exactly ---- "Get over it"

My point is this phrase will be in the lexicon for the next year or more. This economy will affect family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and your Interwebs buds. Peace.

-Kevin