02-03-09, 10:59 AM
hacked gone or am I banned ??

Methanolandbrats
02-03-09, 11:01 AM
http://reseller6.hrwebservices.net/suspended.page
:gomer:

eiregosod
02-03-09, 11:03 AM
I think the intertube Gods are telling us to find a new hobby in life.

or

The pledge drive didnt come through

Easy
02-03-09, 11:18 AM
/fingers crossed that there isn't an influx of morAns.

Methanolandbrats
02-03-09, 11:57 AM
/fingers crossed that there isn't an influx of morAns.
http://www.supanet.com/media/00/16/13/monty_python_430.jpg :gomer:

extramundane
02-03-09, 12:06 PM
I heard Biff's mergerficating CCF & Smack. :gomer:

STD
02-03-09, 12:10 PM
:rofl:

SteveH
02-03-09, 12:13 PM
wors for me

Lux Interior
02-03-09, 12:37 PM
Actually, there's going to be a merger with TF, CCF, Smack, and Dolans. It's going to be one big happy super-racing forum. D is pre-banned. Maybe we can get offcamber in there as well.:tony:

CART 500
02-03-09, 01:13 PM
looks like it back

STD
02-03-09, 01:31 PM
Sad news

formulaben
02-03-09, 01:42 PM
:rofl:

Andrew Longman
02-03-09, 04:55 PM
When I met the dude that runs it at the Atlantics race at NJMSP he said since the merger, traffic was hugely down and he had downgraded his server a lot.

He also said he worked for Merrill Lynch and lost a ton of his 401K. If you recall ML went bust a few weeks after that race. So say what you want about CW but let's be kind to the too many folks who are (or may be) out of work right now. Jus' sayin'

Al Czervik
02-03-09, 05:01 PM
When I met the dude that runs it at the Atlantics race at NJMSP he said since the merger, traffic was hugely down and he had downgraded his server a lot.

He also said he worked for Merrill Lynch and lost a ton of his 401K. If you recall ML went bust a few weeks after that race. So say what you want about CW but let's be kind to the too many folks who are (or may be) out of work right now. Jus' sayin'

Maybe we could tak

... no, I'm not gonna go there.

Methanolandbrats
02-03-09, 05:19 PM

He also said he worked for Merrill Lynch and lost a ton of his 401K. If you recall ML went bust a few weeks after that race. So say what you want about CW but let's be kind to the too many folks who are (or may be) out of work right now. Jus' sayin' Awwwwww...........his 401k is gone..................boooo****inghooo.......:cry: ........all the CLIENTS of Merrill, Lehman, etc...etc....lost their money too. I'll bet he wasn'nt complaining when the 401k was swelling up with the proceeds of all the worthless **** Merill pawned off on his clients. ****ing retail brokers and money mis-managers....most of them should be impaled.

G.
02-03-09, 05:35 PM
Maybe we could tak

... no, I'm not gonna go there.

:rofl::laugh:

Andrew Longman
02-03-09, 05:41 PM
I didn't get the impression that he was exactly a mucketty muck who dreamed up these ponzi products, collected huge bonuses and redecorated his office with bail out money. Just 30-40sh analyst or trader I suspect. Like a lot of people around here he's selling what the company offers not much different than working Best Buy. And thousands of people around here just like him are on the street.

And like a lot of people here he's been to a lot of CART races.

But whatever. I talked to him and his wife for 10 minutes. I never traveled to CW because I don't see the point. I have no real interest in defending him. Just pointing out that he may be one of many hurting right now. nuff said.