PDA

View Full Version : Pimpski and the depth of his sell out to Tony

pchall
05-27-03, 03:41 PM
read this and know Indy is dead (http://www.indystar.com/print/articles/0/038820-9950-036.html)

I'd add commentary, but I am too busy ralphing.

devilmaster
05-27-03, 04:20 PM
WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE*****.

Pete, move over and share the bowl, i'm runnin in....... :shakehead

racer2c
05-27-03, 04:34 PM
The Cap doesn't actually give any suggestions on how to unify the two series, he just says it needs to be done.

He says that open wheel racing is on solid ground, but that both series need to combine. :gomer:

oddlycalm
05-27-03, 04:39 PM
Just when I thought I was going to run out of fertilizer...:shakehead

Napoleon
05-27-03, 04:50 PM
Wait a second. Wasn't the IRL formed because CART, in the form of owners like Penske wanting to shorten the month of May, were going to ruin the traditions?

Not only is the IRL now CART but nothing has changed at all.

Originally posted by racer2c
The Cap doesn't actually give any suggestions on how to unify the two series, he just says it needs to be done.

He doesn't need to give any suggestions because I think if you read between the lines he is saying CART is going to loose and fold.

Lizzerd
05-27-03, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Wait a second. Wasn't the IRL formed because CART, in the form of owners like Penske wanting to shorten the month of May, were going to ruin the traditions?

Absolutely true, Nappy. In the early '90's, someone figured out that the full-season teams were spending 40% of their yearly budget in May. It was the blasphemers who suggested shortening the month to a week or two that were locked out in '96.

The Vision... Don't 'ya just gotta love it?