PDA

View Full Version : Attention Cbus OCers....

dando
01-13-09, 01:22 PM
I received a survey e-mail from Speeds (go figger). The survey is restricted to the addressee, but can be forwarded via a link in the e-mail. Let me know if you are interested via PM and I'll send one your way.

-Kevin

devilmaster
01-13-09, 09:22 PM
finally gettin round to re-openin? its been about 4-5 years now?

nrc
01-13-09, 10:29 PM
That's what I was gonna ask...

dando
01-13-09, 11:05 PM
That's what I was gonna ask...

No ****. I almost lost my pants when I saw the e-mail. Hell, even the old domain went away that year (I've checked periodically the 4-5 years). Weird.

-Kevin

devilmaster
01-13-09, 11:15 PM
No ****. I almost lost my pants when I saw the e-mail. Hell, even the old domain went away that year (I've checked periodically the 4-5 years). Weird.

-Kevin

unless i had a 3 year old cache, i hit it just the other week....

still the same ol 'we'll reopen soon with a brand new place'

dando
01-14-09, 12:10 AM
unless i had a 3 year old cache, i hit it just the other week....

still the same ol 'we'll reopen soon with a brand new place'

It was dead last spring/summer, but check it now...it reflects the survey of former customers is underway.

Dear Race Fan,

Thank you for your interest in Speeds Indoor Racing, we are currently closed. We are actively considering our options to relocate to a new facility. Due to the current economic situation, we are seeking feedback from our former customers to determine the timeframe on reopening. Please monitor our website for updates on a newer and better Speeds.

We look forward to more high speed fun and great times in the future.

Have a great day
Speeds Indoor Racing

:thumbup:

Now you've missed your opp to stop making 'za and run a karting track down here. ;)

-Kevin

devilmaster
01-14-09, 04:00 PM
It was dead last spring/summer, but check it now...it reflects the survey of former customers is underway.

:thumbup:

Now you've missed your opp to stop making 'za and run a karting track down here. ;)

-Kevin

I haven't completely stopped making zaa, but there is a new toy i'm playing with.... :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45386250358

Wheel-Nut
01-14-09, 05:29 PM
Biscuits and Gravy Southern Bistro . . . . Bistro??

I'm guessing that Windsor is not in Alabama? :p

Good luck with your store.

dando
01-14-09, 06:11 PM
Biscuits and Gravy Southern Bistro . . . . Bistro??

I'm guessing that Windsor is not in Alabama? :p

Good luck with your store.

Only in Canadia. What a country! ;)

-Kevin

Napoleon
01-24-09, 05:40 PM
Was this the place with the karts that we watched the first race of the season at a few times?

dando
01-24-09, 07:47 PM
Was this the place with the karts that we watched the first race of the season at a few times?

Dunno. I only caught a race @ Bumpers (RIP) once, and a couple @ Team Rahole parties. Herta was involved with MalibuGrand Prix (outdoor 'karts') for a bit, and I caught Rahole and Herta there a few times.

-Kevin

Napoleon
01-25-09, 07:44 AM
Bumpers sounds familiar, maybe it was there. The first year we did it it was at, I think, Quaker State, then the next few years somewhere else.