PDA

View Full Version : PT Press Conference Today

Kate
05-26-03, 06:56 AM
PT will be holding a press conference at 10:00 today to kick off the run-up to the Molson Indy Toronto. They are working hard to promote this race and actually phoning people to ask if they're coming. (They remembered I'd had media credentials last year even, so they know their stuff).

I've put in for credentials again this year and hope to get some good interviews since I can be at the track when the gates open!

fourrunner
05-26-03, 06:56 PM
I'll be there with my godson, same as last year. Even upgraded my tickets to "Checkered Flag Club" seats and perks, I enjoyed it so much! :)

Railbird
05-26-03, 08:40 PM
Tracy tidbit from Milwaukee yesterday (http://www.jsonline.com/sports/Race/may03/143423.asp)

Kiwifan
05-26-03, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the link 'bird. I kinda thought that Paul a CART boy and not a fence sitter. Nice to see the bit about him thinking of his crew and their paychecks.

Rusty.

fourrunner
05-27-03, 12:52 AM
Great Article - He's both loyal, and Honorable.

I wasted way to many years defending Michael Andretti's sour attitude, and whinyness, just to see him act neither loyal or honorable with his leaving CART or his comments after!

I should have been doing the same for Paul, I would have felt better about it considering the results!

Now I'll have to catch up!! :)

Kiwifan
05-27-03, 03:24 AM
Right on fiverunner. :) You're now caught up!

Back to Paul. Honorable is indeed a fine word to use. I wonder how many other CART owners and drivers could look themselves in the mirror and ask if they were that honorable? Some, I venture might just squirm.

Rusty.