PDA

View Full Version : Never go full retard.

Ankf00
12-03-08, 12:38 PM
Never. (http://futuremd.blogspot.com/2008/12/hindu-zionists-did-it.html)

Who orchestrated 11/26 attacks on Mumbai?

None other than Hindu Zionists. F'in Hindu Mossad Jews runnin' this show. Saffron Hindu Zionist armbands are definitely in this winter, look for me pimping one on the mountain.

I wonder if Mossad has a Goan office...

Don Quixote
12-03-08, 12:42 PM
unbelievable.

JLMannin
12-03-08, 01:08 PM
OK, I'm sometimes a little slow on the uptake . . . . .

Is the blogger utilizing sarcasm to show how absurd this is, or does the blogger think this is true? :confused:

Ankf00
12-03-08, 01:16 PM
OK, I'm sometimes a little slow on the uptake . . . . .

Mystery solved, people.

The Times of India are on it. For some reason, though, they don't seem too convinced with the scenario.

Anyone else tired of the Mossad being blamed for anything Islamic extremists commit? The sad thing is that many people believe what this idiot says as gospel truth. "The Mossad, of course!".

One has gotta love the backhanded compliment to the US. Our government executed 9/11 perfectly, so much so, that it fooled people into believing 19 innocent lads from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, who just happened to be travelling together that day in 3 airplanes, and who filmed confessional tapes about what they were doing, were framed.

But the Indians? Pfff. They couldn't kill more than 300 or so people. Pikers.

He said that the attackers wore saffron Hindu Zionist bands, which no Muslim would tie.

I love the idea of saffron Hindu Zionist bands. Why isn't Anna Wintour on this new fashion trend?!

Memon also spoke about India's separatist movements and believed that India was only reaping the bitter harvest of the poisonous seeds it had sowed.

The Hindu Zionist chickens are coming home to roost!

:rofl:

Al Czervik
12-03-08, 03:49 PM
Are the Hindu Zionists part of the TriLateral Commission? Or, are they a breakaway sect of the Free Masons?

Methanolandbrats
12-03-08, 04:13 PM
Can anyone translate this thread into english so I can follow it? WTF is a Hindu Zionist?

G.
12-03-08, 04:35 PM
Can anyone translate this thread into english so I can follow it? WTF is a Hindu Zionist?
The boogyman's imaginary friend's cousin.

Or a terraist, depending on your desperation level.

Insomniac
12-03-08, 04:39 PM

It's just a BS conspiracy theory like the US blew up the WTC. So it wasn't LeT and it wasn't anyone from or associated with Pakistan. Hindu Zionist = Hindu's who have a deep support of Israel/Jews (I assume). i.e. India did it to itself to cause false outrage at Pakistan and Muslims. Of course, no one is lashing out at Muslims as a group really. They're more pissed at the government than anyone else and they crazily want to attack Pakistan.

trish
12-03-08, 04:40 PM
I don't think you can be both a Hindu and a Zionist.

Ok, I'm confused too. :o

Insomniac
12-03-08, 05:19 PM

Why not? I don't see why the two are mutually exclusive. There are tons on Christians who are also Zionists (for "good" and "bad" reasons depending on your perspective).

STD
12-03-08, 05:44 PM
The News One channel seems to be like a Pakistani Muslim equivalent of CBN. Same kind of factual reporting with a completely unbiased view. :shakehead
No love is quite like religion driven hate.

Methanolandbrats
12-03-08, 06:13 PM
It's just a BS conspiracy theory like the US blew up the WTC. So it wasn't LeT and it wasn't anyone from or associated with Pakistan. Hindu Zionist = Hindu's who have a deep support of Israel/Jews (I assume). i.e. India did it to itself to cause false outrage at Pakistan and Muslims. Of course, no one is lashing out at Muslims as a group really. They're more pissed at the government than anyone else and they crazily want to attack Pakistan. Got it, it's like "weapons of mass destruction", but they don't serve hamburgers.

Ankf00
12-04-08, 12:33 PM

sure you can, super race + chosen peoples == super chosen peoples' race

Don Quixote
12-04-08, 12:41 PM
I heard a comedian one time say that he was a practicing nazi-Quaker. Same thing. :D

Insomniac
12-09-08, 02:06 PM
On a serious note, Pakistan won't be doing jack to help. Now India is going to be in a real bad situation. Probably going to have to rely on the US to put pressure on Pakistan to do something. Stupid nuclear weapon makes Pakistan practically untouchable.

cameraman
12-09-08, 03:39 PM
Stupid nuclear weapon makes Pakistan practically untouchable.

Pretty much why they are so popular.

Insomniac
12-09-08, 03:58 PM
Pretty much why they are so popular.

Yeah. It just drives me nuts. We've had to placate and bend over to them. I believe Clinton had bin Laden but we had to give them a heads up that cruise missiles were coming and the ISI tipped him off. Then we had to get their "cooperation" after 9/11 which has been a complete joke. But we still give them billions of dollars and say "tsk, tsk" when they continuously do nothing. For a while they'd at least capture token al-qaeda operatives to keep us happy. Otherwise, they're busy selling nuclear secrets and harboring terrorists. And we worry about Iran. The nuke is coming from Pakistan. It's just a matter of a time before someone sympathetic enough (and doesn't care that Pakistan will be wiped off the map in retaliation) can make it happen is put in power of the Army/ISI.

Plus, it always bothered me that the US was so obsessed with doing business with China while not really caring much about the world's largest democracy.

Ankf00
12-09-08, 05:27 PM
the problem is the military vs. civilian govt. we have to undermine the military's hold for any legitimate success.

coolhand
12-10-08, 04:27 AM
You can thank India for Pakistan becoming a Nuclear Power. :\

Insomniac
12-10-08, 10:05 AM
You can thank India for Pakistan becoming a Nuclear Power. :\

I suppose then we can thank China. And work our way up to the US.

Methanolandbrats
12-10-08, 10:15 AM
All the tech-support for the entire World gone in one blinding flash :(

Michaelhatesfans
12-10-08, 11:13 AM

(MHF spits hot coffee)

STD
12-10-08, 04:21 PM
Darned Islamo-Fascists and Hindu Zionists. :mad:

oddlycalm
12-10-08, 06:26 PM

:rofl:

oc

mapguy
12-11-08, 05:47 AM

Does that mean I can get my job back?

Cam
12-11-08, 07:38 AM
Does that mean I can get my job back?

Only ifn you find yer pants. ;)

cart7
12-11-08, 08:02 AM

in a heavy Indian accent

"ello. I am Andy. Can I be of assistance to you today?"

"Andy? yeah right. OK, I just got back from vacation and I forgot my login password."

"That should be very easy for me to BOOM!!

"Andy?"

"Andy?"