PDA

View Full Version : OC's Yahoo! F1 Fantasy Champion

Winston Wolfe
11-05-08, 12:57 AM
(Hope this is posted in the correct section.... )

Congrats to the "Scuderia Stinkpickle" for the win in this year's Off Camber Yahoo Fantasy F1 league !:thumbup:

I managed to finish second this year overall, and was ranked #1 for the second half of the season.... with fewer drivers that actually score points, it seems a bit more difficult than NAPCAB Fantasy league.

Scuderia Stinkpickle also finishes as having one of the best names for a team in recent memory... also loved "Scuderia Taintwhistle" and "Greasy Polish Sausage Racing" as other ones that were pretty good.

Hey, Stinkpickle - enjoy the virtual trophy in the trophy case !:p

chop456
11-05-08, 02:09 AM
Thank you. It was a trying season, especially trying to overcome the fantasy FIA kangaroo court having it in for me. My only regret is not having bet beer on it.

:sprayschampagne:

:tony:

rosawendel
11-05-08, 08:52 AM
congrats.

the team rosawendel team gave me everything they had until we ran out of talent in the last turn there. i'm just happy to finish in the top eleven, and want to thank my sponsors - of which i have none.

see you at the track next season!

JLMannin
11-05-08, 10:01 AM
Team Cornball finished eighth overall and third in the second half of the season. I am happy to finish in the top 10.

Methanolandbrats
11-05-08, 10:08 AM
Thank you. It was a trying season, especially trying to overcome the fantasy FIA kangaroo court having it in for me. My only regret is not having bet beer on it.

:sprayschampagne:

:tony:You are the Ross Brawn of the innerweb. Are you moving to Monte Carlo? :gomer:

chop456
11-05-08, 10:39 AM
I'm perfectly happy here in East St. Louis, thank you very much. I'm not going to let this change me. :cool:

Warlock!
11-05-08, 11:24 AM
well played, sir. :thumbup: