PDA

View Full Version : F-1 China...anyone GAF?

Methanolandbrats
10-17-08, 09:16 AM
:D

Insomniac
10-17-08, 12:34 PM
I don't care until qualifying.

cameraman
10-17-08, 12:43 PM
It's on the dvr. I'll watch when I get the chance.
Commercial skipping ability is a requirement.

Easy
10-17-08, 02:52 PM
It's on the dvr. I'll watch when I get the chance.
Commercial skipping ability is a requirement.

DOUBLE TRUE!!

Now I just wish Speed would quit texting me the results before I watch the GP on Sunday nights.

Indy
10-17-08, 09:53 PM
Couldn't care less.

I didn't know it at the time, but when Cam and I went to the last USGP, that was the last gasp of my giving a damn. It has been all down from there. That was one hell of a race to attend. To bad Bernie, Max and the FIArrari had to ruin it.

pchall
10-19-08, 11:53 AM
Didn't GAF before the race. Then the BBC World Service announced the results in the middle of a mostly sleepless night. Still didn't GAF.

Insomniac
10-19-08, 02:31 PM
Zzzzzzz.

cameraman
10-19-08, 10:37 PM
Gotta say that the track sucks, clearly faster cars just can't pass.

chop456
10-20-08, 01:47 AM
Most boringest race in recent memory. The only bright spot was Hobbs' play-by-play of Massa's "pass" on Raikkonen. :laugh:

Cam
10-20-08, 05:24 PM
The only bright spot was Hobbs' play-by-play of Massa's "pass" on Raikkonen. :laugh:

Please do elaborate. :)

Methanolandbrats
10-20-08, 05:39 PM
All those new age tracks suck. They remind me of the bad slot car tracks. :yuck:

chop456
10-21-08, 01:23 AM
Please do elaborate. :)

Raikkonen let Massa by towards the end of the race. As they did a slo-mo replay, Hobbs did an extremely sarcastic play-by-play of the pass, talking about brakes locking up, tires smoking, struggling for every ounce of grip, etc. Funny.

oddlycalm
10-22-08, 01:57 PM
What I found amusing is that even though the sporting regs specifically forbid pulling over and allowing the team car to pass there was no attempt to cover it up and Kimi spoke about it openly when asked and appeared comfortable there would be no penalty from the stewards.

oc

stroker
10-22-08, 02:26 PM
What I found amusing is that even though the sporting regs specifically forbid pulling over and allowing the team car to pass there was no attempt to cover it up and Kimi spoke about it openly when asked and appeared comfortable there would be no penalty from the stewards.

oc

I think the regs prohibit the team ORDERING someone to pull over. If the driver does it on his own initiative it's no problem.

Yah, I know. Semantics.

oddlycalm
10-23-08, 06:23 PM
I think the regs prohibit the team ORDERING someone to pull over. If the driver does it on his own initiative it's no problem.

Yah, I know. Semantics.

Yes, semantics and a wink.

In reality, in the absence of team orders, or team expectations, I'm quite certain Kimi would have been perfectly happy to dust off Massa and never look back and smiled widely when he crossed the line 30 seconds ahead. :D

oc

NismoZ
10-24-08, 12:49 PM
Yeah, to make up for all that lack of dusting he's been doing all season?