PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Arrogant

trish
10-15-08, 06:27 AM
Says Lewis. click me (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/14102008/58/hamilton-m-arrogant.html)

Methanolandbrats
10-15-08, 06:52 AM
He might not be arrogant, but he's stupid and lacks race craft.

opinionated ow
10-15-08, 07:18 AM
And I'm the Governor-General.

eiregosod
10-15-08, 07:31 AM
Haffle

ilferrari
10-15-08, 08:36 AM
He might not be arrogant, but he's stupid and lacks race craft.

Let's not exaggerate. He has misjugded some passing moves, that does not make you stupid, that makes you a racer who lacks experience. I remember Gilles Villeneuve, Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher doing that alot early in their careers, and nobody called them stupid.

mueber
10-15-08, 09:31 AM
Irrelevant old dinosaur Jackie Stewart is always on the lookout for microphones to speak into. It's even better if it gets his name in the papers.

Be graceful Jackie, fade away.

indyfan31
10-15-08, 09:47 AM
He's an arrogant little twit and he might as well own up to it. He's bent out of shape because Massa got the same penalty he did, the only difference being the couldn't get out of Massa's way like the rest of the field had to get out of his.

"We [he and Massa] both got the same penalty, but I didn't hit anyone and he did. I guess that's just the name of the game."
No, you just forced half a dozen cars off the road. Dooffus (http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13102008/58/hamilton-unhappy-stewards.html).

Sean Malone
10-15-08, 09:51 AM
There are many 'doofus's' in F1, some drive red cars, some drive silver, some give penalties.

Methanolandbrats
10-15-08, 09:56 AM
It would be sweet if Massa and Jesus harpoon each other and Bob wins the WDC :thumbup:

extramundane
10-15-08, 10:18 AM
It would be sweet if Massa and Jesus harpoon each other and Bob wins the WDC :thumbup:

I approve this message. :thumbup:

STD
10-15-08, 10:18 AM
Ron and Anthony must have told him he wasn't arrogant. :rofl:

I thought Jackie was spot on.

Dirk Diggler
10-15-08, 10:44 AM
There are many 'doofus's' in F1, some drive red cars, some drive silver, some give penalties.

It's doofi.

eiregosod
10-15-08, 12:16 PM
I thought Jackie was spot on.

I thought Jackie was a half-witted Oaf!

Sean Malone
10-15-08, 12:22 PM
Aren't F1 drivers supposed to be arrogant? Senna had the biggest ego on the planet. That's the way I want it.

Insomniac
10-15-08, 01:22 PM
Aren't F1 drivers supposed to be arrogant? Senna had the biggest ego on the planet. That's the way I want it.

They are, but they don't like to be called arrogant.

Accipiter
10-15-08, 01:29 PM

Make it so.

STD
10-15-08, 01:42 PM
I thought Jackie was a half-witted Oaf!

:eek::laugh:

eiregosod
10-15-08, 03:54 PM
:eek::laugh:

you know that Max will be invited around for a tumbler of Glenlivet scotch around the turf fire at the Stewart household. :saywhat:

Don Quixote
10-15-08, 04:00 PM
I like this one.

"I would never say I was better than anyone else. But I am a Formula 1 driver and all of us have to believe in ourselves to get to where we are," he told his official website.

Boy, an interview with your official website. That's the kind of tough hitting thing that will make you lose sleep at night. :laugh:

Fio1
10-15-08, 04:29 PM
He's got more race craft then Massa. That's for sure. He made a mistake, everyone those once in a while. But, if you look at the start again, everyone went wide. Not as wide as him, but look at Alonso & Kubica, they missed the apex by 6-feet!

trish
10-15-08, 05:55 PM
Irrelevant old dinosaur Jackie Stewart is always on the lookout for microphones to speak into. It's even better if it gets his name in the papers.

Be graceful Jackie, fade away.Max, is that you?

Indy
10-15-08, 07:22 PM
Max, is that you?
:rofl:

This was well said:

Hamilton also denied a recent story that quoted him as saying he was already better than three-time world champion Ayrton Senna.
"I never said that - and I definitely wouldn't say it about Ayrton because he's my favourite driver," he said.
"I think he's the best driver there ever was and, to this day, I still don't believe anyone would beat him. If I could achieve just a small part of what he's achieved, it would be a dream for me."

Sean Malone
10-15-08, 08:02 PM
:rofl:

This was well said:

Yeah, considering that he pissed me off last year by saying that his helmet design had nothing to do with Senna's. Um, OK. :shakehead:rolleyes:

mapguy
10-15-08, 08:14 PM
Yeah, considering that he pissed me off last year by saying that his helmet design had nothing to do with Senna's. Um, OK. :shakehead:rolleyes:

Actually it was his Dad's idea. Bright yellow. Helped him keep a track of his son on track in karting.

Sean Malone
10-15-08, 08:44 PM
Actually it was his Dad's idea. Bright yellow. Helped him keep a track of his son on track in karting.

Neat. Pure coincidence that it happens to have blue and green stripes? Oh, and guess who is dad's favorite dead driver is.

mueber
10-16-08, 07:43 AM
Max, is that you?

I'll remember to genuflect next time Sir Faultless Stewart's name is mentioned, even if he is an irrelevant little twerp constantly on the lookout for opportunities to be interviewed and celebrities to be seen with.