PDA

View Full Version : 2008 F1 fan survey

oddlycalm
10-03-08, 07:44 PM
F1 Fan Survey (http://www.ingf1racingmagazinefansurvey.com/intro.aspx)

stroker
10-03-08, 07:54 PM
F1 Fan Survey (http://www.ingf1racingmagazinefansurvey.com/intro.aspx)

Somehow I doubt "Feed Max and Bernie to ravenous piranhas" will not be an answer to any of the questions.

RusH
10-03-08, 08:15 PM
Done.

It wasn`t as quick as I thought.

opinionated ow
10-04-08, 10:47 AM
This is one seriously biased setup. If you didn't like Singapore or think KERS is against the spirit of Formula One there are no options for you. And your slick options are lame...slicks will make the cars more fun to watch but not more overtaking, the slicks will make the cars more dangerous (wtf?!?) and those are just the first two options. they get dumber from there...

Andrew Longman
10-04-08, 10:59 AM
I thought they were at least asking a lot of the right questions.

But who is answering them?

cameraman
10-04-08, 11:10 AM
You & me it seems.

Insomniac
10-04-08, 01:11 PM
The survey from a couple years ago was much better.

Michaelhatesfans
10-04-08, 05:53 PM
Did anyone else put Parmalat, Gitanes, and Candy when asked to name three F1 sponsors?:laugh:

Couldn't help it.

Cam
10-04-08, 08:14 PM
You & me it seems.

I put in my 2 bobs worth. Hopefully they get the hint that the TV coverage here sucks. :irked:

opinionated ow
10-05-08, 05:33 AM
I put in my 2 bobs worth. Hopefully they get the hint that the TV coverage here sucks. :irked:

I'm always apprehensive in case it ends up on cable only. If that happens F1 in Australia is dead...I refuse to pay for television.

Andrew Longman
10-06-08, 06:26 AM
If that happens F1 in Australia is dead...I refuse to pay for television.

I'm impressed that F1s success depends so heavily on your viewing it. ;)

Andrew Longman
10-06-08, 06:31 AM
You & me it seems.

That wouldn't worry me as much as if it was answered by a couple hundred million Indians, Malaysians, and Bahrainians (is that what they are called? :gomer:)

I'm sure they are all lovely people and represent much of the future global economy but I suspect they have a slightly different perspective on motorsport than I. Or maybe not. ;)

And then there are those who actually like what Max does.

opinionated ow
10-06-08, 08:03 AM
I'm impressed that F1s success depends so heavily on your viewing it. ;)

Yeah I didn't word that too well. Nobody here has pay tv, a seriously small component of the population anyway. I think F1 is on the anti-siphoning list so I think we are saved until KRudd (our smarmy git of a PM) decides to abandon that piece of legislation too.

Fio1
10-06-08, 03:03 PM
Did anyone else put Parmalat, Gitanes, and Candy when asked to name three F1 sponsors?:laugh:

Couldn't help it.

:rofl: That's funny! I put Good-Year, Leyton House and John Player's Special.

oddlycalm
10-06-08, 06:42 PM

Couldn't help it.

:D:thumbup: Good job.

oc

JLMannin
10-07-08, 11:14 AM
For F1 sponsors, I put in Elf, Canon, and John Player Special.

opinionated ow
10-07-08, 11:56 AM

I didn't do anything that special, I put any sponsors I could think of that weren't associated with the new dirty chopping bastard (hamilton) or the red river virus (FIArrari)

Indy
10-07-08, 10:47 PM
F1 is dead.

miatanut
10-08-08, 12:14 AM
There's too much unobtainium in F1, but the elimination of traction control brought the thrill back for me, and I'm really looking forward to KERS.

We are going to have an opening few races where some formerly top teams will be caught with their pants down, which will make the constructor's championship more interesting next year.

manic mechanic
10-14-08, 01:55 AM

I went with Mild Seven.. :yuck:

manic