PDA

View Full Version : Subject: Not Spam -- Important Business Offer!!!

datachicane
09-24-08, 06:35 PM
Subject: Not Spam -- Important Business Offer!!!

Hello Good Day And Compliments Of The Year 2008, I Am Princess Hon Sr Paulson III Beautriful Daughter of Republic American Ministry of Treasury Miinister Hon Sr Paulson III Writing This Letter In Confidence Believing That If It Is The Wish Of God For You To Help Me And My Family, Almighty God Will Bless And Reward You Aboundantly And You Will Be Happy Towards This Great Venture. I Am A Female Student From University Of Washing-Ton,Republic American. I Am 25 Yrs Old. I'd Like Any Person Who Can Be Caring, Loving And Home Oriented. I Will Love To Have A Long-Term Relationship With You And To Know More About You. I Would Like To Build Up A Solid Foundation With You In Time Coming If You Can Be Able To Help Me In This Transaction.

Well, My Father Has Earlierten Months Ago From Now And Left I And My Junior Brother Behind will Bank Account administer.. He Is A American Repbulic Miinistry Of Treasure Miniseter, Which Our Citizens Titled Him Over Some Years Before Now. I Was A Princess To Him And I Am The Only Person Who Can Take Care Of His Wealth Now Because He Record Trail Must Not as Watched and My Junior Brother Is Still Young And My Mother Is Is has Refuse To Know All My Father's Wealth. He Found Has The Sum Of UD, 8.5, 000.00 Dollars (EightHundred Point Five Billion, Rebpublic American Dollars)In The Global Security Company Account.This Money Was Paid Into My Fathers Account From Ame4Rican Republic Tresure Ministry Operating In Our Locality For The Compensation Of Stimulus Development Economic In Our Jurisdiction And Avoiding Of Development Economic Problems. I Don't Know How And What I Will Do To Invest This Money Somewhere, So That My Father's Kindred Political Opposition Will Not Take Over What My Father Account And Funds, Which They Were Planning To Do Without My Present Because I Am A Female As Stated By Our Culture In The Town.

Now,I Urgently Need Your Humble Assistance To Move This Money From The Global Security Company Account To Your Own Bank Account, That Is Why I Felt Happy When I Saw Your Contact Because I Strongly Believed That By Almighty God, You Will Help Me Invest This Money Wisely In Your Country.I Am Ready To Pay 25% Of The Total Amount To You If You Help Me In This Transaction And Another 10% Interest Of Annual After Income To You, For Handling This Transaction For Us, Which You Will Strongly Have Absolute Control Over The Fund. If You Can Handle This Project Sincerely And Also Willing To Assist Me In Lifting This Fund, Kindly Reach Me Immediately For Security Reasons.

Please, Note That This Transaction Is 100% Risk Free And I Hope To Commence The Transaction As Quick As Possible, I Will Like You To Send All Your Bank Informations Where The Fund Will Be Transfered And Your Internatinal Passport Or Driving Licence And Also Send Your Photograph For Me To Built More Trust On You. As Soon I Recieve All Your Informations Together With Your Photo Then I Will Foward My Photograph And Datas Informations To You Immediately

Yours Sincerely, Princess Hon Sr Paulson III
Response Needed Immediately!!!!

FCYTravis
09-24-08, 07:46 PM
Looks great! Where do I sign?

Sincerely,

The American Government, on behalf of Joe and Jane Q. Taxpayer.