PDA

View Full Version : HAy I Aint dead

BigIrlFan
09-16-08, 02:09 PM
HOly MAckeral SOMeones at CArpwagon sayings I am dead. I aint. WEll at leased not yet. hahahahaha I Think ADrian woud kill me if she coud I got cought with a stripper from the CHassis last JUly when I took her out to breakfast and a friend of ADRian saw us. OH ho. BOy oh boy oh boy. IT hit the fan bout right. I Aint even been able to use my comupter none sense then. SHE dont want me to email SHAntay. DAng I aint even seen her for three weeks. I Toled ADrian that iffen she gave me more of that wolly littel creature she keeps all locked up in her britches non of this woud happen anyways. SHe didnt liek that none at all. SO I been sleping on the couch. ITs a place to, I guess. ON top of all that JAmes RObert and KEnny put up a new BIf webpage and I lost how to update it. I Got them to have to give me the new passwords again I guess. I got plenty to say. BUt for right now I"m jest trying to keep ADrian from fineding out bout LEeena Bobbit.

SO hows it feel you CARt strret race loosers? hahahahha MY life might suck right now but at leased I got me the IRl to root for. YOu got what? hahahahahahha SUCkers

www.iambif.com
www.bigirlfan.com

THey both work even if I cant figger out hows to update them none.

BIf#

THe IRl - VERses, it aint as simpel as ABc

Methanolandbrats
09-16-08, 04:31 PM
Not yet you ain't dead....but you keep diddling those farm animals at the strip club you could catch a bad killer disease.

oddlycalm
09-16-08, 04:54 PM
HAy I Aint dead
Sorry dude, since you smelled like you were dead we all just assumed.... :laugh: You 'spose that might have anything to do with why Adrian won't let you into the south pasture...?

oc

SteveH
09-16-08, 05:47 PM
south pasture

:rofl::laugh::rofl:

Don Quixote
09-16-08, 06:18 PM
No, he didn't say "South Pasture". :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

SurfaceUnits
09-17-08, 01:34 AM
You better get little BIf checked out, I saw the MArion County Health Department wagon out back of the Chassy yesterday

Kink
09-21-08, 07:20 AM
I just don't understand why we would care bif.

Cam
09-21-08, 08:24 AM
I just don't understand why we would care bif.

OOPs. :o

eiregosod
09-21-08, 09:19 AM
I got plenty to say. BUt for right now I"m jest trying to keep ADrian from fineding out bout LEeena Bobbit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: