PDA

View Full Version : Panoz, now Swift...

NismoZ
08-31-08, 07:41 PM
The SuperLeague car looks and sounds very nice. Good for Panoz. I hope they make some cash. I understand the Swift .017 is going to try to bring F-Nippon back to form next season. NA Hondas and Toyotas, no airbox and it looks and sounds VERY nice. So, I suppose :tony: is looking to Iceland or the Azores for his League's replacement car?

pchall
08-31-08, 08:03 PM
So, I suppose :tony: is looking to Iceland or the Azores for his League's replacement car?

Nah, Dallara will get the contract again by default and continue to crank out speedway cars made out a pre-preg cloth created out of cigarette butts and tar scraped off the streets of Rome in July.

RusH
08-31-08, 10:03 PM
Nah, Dallara will get the contract again by default and continue to crank out speedway cars made out a pre-preg cloth created out of cigarette butts and tar scraped off the streets of Rome in July.

In tipical tar-head fashion :gomer:

Accipiter
09-01-08, 11:53 AM
Nice to see the company get the biz, but the cars seem to follow the A1GP style first, form before function concept. No spec engine though with both Toyota and Honda having a go which is nice.

Anteater
09-03-08, 08:16 PM
I understand the Swift .017 is going to try to bring F-Nippon back to form next season. NA Hondas and Toyotas, no airbox and it looks and sounds VERY nice.
Yes, indeed:
http://www.swiftengineering.com/motorsports.html

The car is a beauty!