PDA

View Full Version : Board issues?

dando
08-26-08, 02:44 PM
Anyone else seeing issues with the OC this afternoon? I've been seeing sporadic issues clicking on forum/thread links or posting the past 30 minutes or so. Sometimes the request fails and no page is displayed, other times the request is partially completed, but some graphics, etc. are missing. Other sites are displaying fine.

-Kevin

cameraman
08-26-08, 02:59 PM
I have not had any problems at all.

oddlycalm
08-26-08, 04:55 PM
Yep, seeing this all day. Of course our morning tends to be your afternoon...

oc

nrc
08-26-08, 05:54 PM
Hmmm. Nothing strange that I've noticed but I'll dig around to see if I can find anything amiss.

dando
08-26-08, 06:18 PM
Hmmm. Nothing strange that I've noticed but I'll dig around to see if I can find anything amiss.

I started seeing issues through our office LAN in Arlington ~1 or so. About 1 of every 3 requests failed resulting in a page cannot be displayed error. A couple of times pages failed to render completely with a couple of broken images. Haven't seen this from the home connection yet.

-Kevin

KLang
08-26-08, 07:12 PM
Same here, connections were hit and miss from work but no problems from home so far.

G.
08-26-08, 07:37 PM
I started seeing issues through our office LAN in Arlington ~1 or so. About 1 of every 3 requests failed resulting in a page cannot be displayed error. A couple of times pages failed to render completely with a couple of broken images. Haven't seen this from the home connection yet.

-Kevin
Yes.

But I'm home today.

oddlycalm
08-27-08, 04:49 PM
Everything seemed to get resolved by late afternoon eastern time.

oc