PDA

View Full Version : We get LeBron

Napoleon
05-22-03, 08:25 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sean O'Gorman
05-22-03, 09:22 PM
Oh great, how many more years of this LeBron crap am I going to have to hear about now?

Hardpoint
05-23-03, 10:42 AM
I didnt realize that people actually gave a crap about the Cavs.

Don Quixote
05-23-03, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by GoBucks
I didnt realize that people actually gave a crap about the Cavs. They do now. ;)

DjDrOmusic
05-23-03, 12:56 PM
After years of suffering, now the CAVS get to pay out REALLY REALLY big bucks to this kid. Forgive me if I don't get too excited yet, but I'm still trying to recover from Danny Ferry! Plus I was in Florida when Shaq was drafted by the Magic and saw that cities hopes and dreams crushed as soon as the Lakers waved a check in front of his nose. As a long suffering fan of anything Cleveland, I hope he's the next Jordan and will be signed for his career with the Cavs, but after all I've been through, I'll wait and see, my heart just can't take too many more last second buzzer beaters or drives or ninth inning comebacks.

rabbit
05-23-03, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
.... my heart just can't take too many more last second buzzer beaters or drives or ninth inning comebacks. You forgot The Fumble.;) :cry: :cry: :cry: :flame:

Look guys! There's John Elway! -----> :gomer:

rabbit
05-23-03, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by SOG35
Oh great, how many more years of this LeBron crap am I going to have to hear about now? When they drew the Cavs name, every sportswriter in NE Ohio said, "Awwwww $*@%!" :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
05-24-03, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
but I'm still trying to recover from Danny Ferry!

:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks, that line made my day! :thumbup:

fourrunner
05-26-03, 07:05 PM
After Today at 4PM, you might even be getting Larry Brown from the 76'ers!

Comcast ( Ed Snider ) & Brown have reached a mutual seperation agreement!

Bummer, he's improved every team he's coached, but he is a bit schizo when he doesn't succeed. He's quit the Sixers 4 Time in six years. They finally got tired of it!:( :)

WickerBill
05-30-03, 06:36 AM
I had a LeBron on my 1981 Dodge Omni 024.

Oh wait... that was a LeBra.

Sorry.

DjDrOmusic
05-31-03, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by WickerBill
I had a LeBron on my 1981 Dodge Omni 024.

Oh wait... that was a LeBra.

Sorry.

OMG, someone else actually admits to owning an Omni 024! I had one of those, traded my '76 Dodge Colt GT for it, worst mistake I ever made. I loved that Colt but the hatchback 024 offered me the ability to transport sound equipment from the radio station to remotes, dances, etc. It was silver with black trim, all the stickers and non functional spoilers, come to think of it the engine was basically non functional also.

WickerBill
05-31-03, 03:51 PM
Yeeesss.... silver with black, stickers, louvers. I bought mine because it was a stereo on wheels. My dad decided when my shift linkage broke at 50mph that we should get it fixed and get rid of it.

DjDrOmusic
05-31-03, 04:51 PM
I decided to get rid of mine when I went to open the door one day and the handle came off in my hand!

Napoleon
06-17-03, 05:47 AM
Well some time ago I came to the conclusion that Labron is a jack ass, but how about this story which comes to me via my wife’s brother, who recently retired from being a captain with the Summit County Sheriffs Department, and is the ultimate straight arrow, and his son who is in the Akron police department.

Seems Labron went to a restaurant in Springfield, which is south east of Akron, and unlike us mere mortals who park in legal parking spaces and walk what ever distance you need to the restaurant, he simply parks his Hummer in a no parking zone near the door. Eventually a cop makes his way into the restaurant and the following exchange takes place:

Cop: “Is that your Hummer”
Labron: “Do you know who I am?”
Cop: “I couldn’t care less, move it”

At which point Labron leaves the restaurant.