PDA

View Full Version : Atlantics at NJMP: anyone going?

Anteater
08-15-08, 10:50 PM
I'm actually giving this race weekend some serious thought (to the extent of looking at hotels & airfares). The track looks great, and I'd like to see the Atlantics one more time this year.

Trevor Longman
08-16-08, 11:22 PM
My dad and I will be there. I will also be going to the Grand-Am race with my friend on labor day weekend. :)

Elmo T
08-18-08, 07:55 AM
I plan on being there Fri or Sat - depends on the schedule at home.

Fio1
09-02-08, 09:36 PM
Enjoy the dust! LOL :rofl:

Nice driving track, but way too narrow and with only one hard braking spot it makes it a terrible racing track.

Stay in Runnemede NJ, about 1/2 hour from the track and 20 minutes from Philly (decent and cheap). For dinner go to Philly at 9th and Passyunk to Pat's Famous Steaks and walk accross the street and get a Geno's Steak Philly Cheese as well. Well worth the drive! "I'll take One Wit Provolone."

Oh if you do go to Millville stop off at Longhorn Steak House right off the freeway on way to the track in the shopping center (Lowes, etc) and have a Steak. Great food! And, by all means have a Yuenglin lager on tap while you are there. They are great!

Anteater
09-03-08, 08:06 PM
I won't be able to go after all. :( Dang, Fio, you had to make me feel worse by mentioning Pat's Steaks and Yuengling beer!

NismoZ
09-14-08, 04:32 PM
Mmmm, steak and cheese and beer! Any of you expect to live beyond 49!?:D